Page 1317 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 31781712171267130713121313131413151316131713181319132013211322 ... LastLast
Results 26,321 to 26,340 of 26517
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Why did you delete your dev tools?
    Just not interested in making stuff for webOS anymore lol...
    Seems like Warlord is just about finished making stuff too. I've also noticed that we've lost a few of the other more well known customizers...
    I almost picked up a Pre 2 this morning.
    Glad I didn't...
    I've also pulled the themes from Prethemer. Hopefully that will end the constant flow of "When are you going to add more stuff to these themes?" emails that I get lol.

Besides, they don't work in 2.0 anyways...
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    I almost picked up a Pre 2 this morning.
    Glad I didn't...
    I'm sure you'll manage to find a "broken" one on ebay for a dollar lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Seems like Warlord is just about finished making stuff too. I've also noticed that we've lost a few of the other more well known customizers...
    Yeah, he's kind of run out of ideas, from what he's said. I don't know how much he's planning for 2.0, but so far, it doesn't seem he's going to do a lot.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I'm sure you'll manage to find a "broken" one on ebay for a dollar lol
    Sold it for 125...
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Sold it for 125...
    I would have bought it from you for $2.. DOUBLE what you paid for it haha
    Wow, works great, sent a picture from my phone via email to my printer. It only took about 30 seconds to start printing my pic. Bought my two teen daughters laptops for Xmas and now they can print wireless. Got to love technology.

Sent using taptalk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    wow is that what the guys that you date really think ???
    Well, that's one of the reasons why I've been single for over 5 years...assumptions like that from the guys I went out with.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Exactly!

People have paid for apps that have been pulled and are no longer supported.

IF someone thinks you always have to support your creations, just because you got a few small donations, then they are taking too many drugs.
    Or they are off their required meds...
    And, Riona, don't so many of them just think they are so irresistible, that you can't help but want to fall into bed with them?

Just so ridiculous.

I could sit at a bar and say hi to a guy and they'd think it meant I was lust crazed for them. Geez!

Only one person I'm interested in like that, has been for a looooooong time. Others need to get over themselves.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Okay, off to holiday dinner at my son's. Have a day!
    And, Riona, don't so many of them just think they are so irresistible, that you can't help but want to fall into bed with them?

Just so ridiculous.

I could sit at a bar and say hi to a guy and they'd think it meant I was lust crazed for them. Geez!

Only one person I'm interested in like that, has been for a looooooong time. Others need to get over themselves.
    That's why I just backed out of that kind of social scene completely...too many guys making assumptions. A woman can't go into a restaurant or bar alone without 'fear' of getting hit on because men assume she's there looking to get laid!
    Quote Originally Posted by Riona View Post
    That's why I just backed out of that kind of social scene completely...too many guys making assumptions. A woman can't go into a restaurant or bar alone without 'fear' of getting hit on because men assume she's there looking to get laid!
    Doesn't stop me. LOL! I just go do whatever I want to do and if they bother me, they get told off. I don't put up with much!
    You know, that drives me crazy, when someone doesn't know how to use certain features, on a phone or something and then they give up on it and say it just didn't have them. They just wouldn't learn how to do it, that's the problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riona View Post
    You just need a Disclaimer like ver, then if someone bothers you, you can't be held responsible. Lol

You know, that drives me crazy, when someone doesn't know how to use certain features, on a phone or something and then they give up on it and say it just didn't have them. They just wouldn't learn how to do it, that's the problem.
    Some ppl are just too lazy, and then they blame it on the phone. Stupid people!
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    You just need a Disclaimer like ver, then if someone bothers you, you can't be held responsible. Lol

Some ppl are just too lazy, and then they blame it on the phone. Stupid people!
    Great idea...

and that's exactly it. You should expect a learning curve, when you switch to a new phone, with a new OS.
    If anyone's interested, I think the chili turned out pretty good. Of course, my taste buds are still screwed up from this cold, so I could be fooling myself.
    I'll give it a taste.