Page 1317 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 31781712171267130713121313131413151316131713181319132013211322 ... LastLast
Results 26,321 to 26,340 of 26517
  1. #26321  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Why did you delete your dev tools?
    Just not interested in making stuff for webOS anymore lol...
  2. #26322  
    Seems like Warlord is just about finished making stuff too. I've also noticed that we've lost a few of the other more well known customizers...
  3. #26323  
    I almost picked up a Pre 2 this morning.
    Glad I didn't...
  4. #26324  
    I've also pulled the themes from Prethemer. Hopefully that will end the constant flow of "When are you going to add more stuff to these themes?" emails that I get lol.

    Besides, they don't work in 2.0 anyways...
  5. #26325  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    I almost picked up a Pre 2 this morning.
    Glad I didn't...
    I'm sure you'll manage to find a "broken" one on ebay for a dollar lol
  6. #26326  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Seems like Warlord is just about finished making stuff too. I've also noticed that we've lost a few of the other more well known customizers...
    Yeah, he's kind of run out of ideas, from what he's said. I don't know how much he's planning for 2.0, but so far, it doesn't seem he's going to do a lot.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  7. #26327  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I'm sure you'll manage to find a "broken" one on ebay for a dollar lol
    Sold it for 125...
  8. #26328  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Sold it for 125...
    I would have bought it from you for $2.. DOUBLE what you paid for it haha
  9. #26329  
    Wow, works great, sent a picture from my phone via email to my printer. It only took about 30 seconds to start printing my pic. Bought my two teen daughters laptops for Xmas and now they can print wireless. Got to love technology.

    Sent using taptalk.
  10. #26330  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    wow is that what the guys that you date really think ???
    Well, that's one of the reasons why I've been single for over 5 years...assumptions like that from the guys I went out with.
  11. ashi's Avatar
    Posts
    202 Posts
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    #26331  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Exactly!

    People have paid for apps that have been pulled and are no longer supported.

    IF someone thinks you always have to support your creations, just because you got a few small donations, then they are taking too many drugs.
    Or they are off their required meds...
  12. #26332  
    And, Riona, don't so many of them just think they are so irresistible, that you can't help but want to fall into bed with them?

    Just so ridiculous.

    I could sit at a bar and say hi to a guy and they'd think it meant I was lust crazed for them. Geez!

    Only one person I'm interested in like that, has been for a looooooong time. Others need to get over themselves.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  13. ashi's Avatar
    Posts
    202 Posts
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    #26333  
    Okay, off to holiday dinner at my son's. Have a day!
  14. #26334  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    And, Riona, don't so many of them just think they are so irresistible, that you can't help but want to fall into bed with them?

    Just so ridiculous.

    I could sit at a bar and say hi to a guy and they'd think it meant I was lust crazed for them. Geez!

    Only one person I'm interested in like that, has been for a looooooong time. Others need to get over themselves.
    That's why I just backed out of that kind of social scene completely...too many guys making assumptions. A woman can't go into a restaurant or bar alone without 'fear' of getting hit on because men assume she's there looking to get laid!
  15. #26335  
    Quote Originally Posted by Riona View Post
    That's why I just backed out of that kind of social scene completely...too many guys making assumptions. A woman can't go into a restaurant or bar alone without 'fear' of getting hit on because men assume she's there looking to get laid!
    Doesn't stop me. LOL! I just go do whatever I want to do and if they bother me, they get told off. I don't put up with much!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  16. #26336  
    You know, that drives me crazy, when someone doesn't know how to use certain features, on a phone or something and then they give up on it and say it just didn't have them. They just wouldn't learn how to do it, that's the problem.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  17. #26337  
    Quote Originally Posted by Riona View Post
    That's why I just backed out of that kind of social scene completely...too many guys making assumptions. A woman can't go into a restaurant or bar alone without 'fear' of getting hit on because men assume she's there looking to get laid!
    You just need a Disclaimer like ver, then if someone bothers you, you can't be held responsible. Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    You know, that drives me crazy, when someone doesn't know how to use certain features, on a phone or something and then they give up on it and say it just didn't have them. They just wouldn't learn how to do it, that's the problem.
    Some ppl are just too lazy, and then they blame it on the phone. Stupid people!
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  18. #26338  
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    You just need a Disclaimer like ver, then if someone bothers you, you can't be held responsible. Lol



    Some ppl are just too lazy, and then they blame it on the phone. Stupid people!
    Great idea...

    and that's exactly it. You should expect a learning curve, when you switch to a new phone, with a new OS.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  19. #26339  
    If anyone's interested, I think the chili turned out pretty good. Of course, my taste buds are still screwed up from this cold, so I could be fooling myself.
  20. #26340  
    I'll give it a taste.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions