Page 1316 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 31681612161266130613111312131313141315131613171318131913201321 ... LastLast
Results 26,301 to 26,320 of 26517
    Quote Originally Posted by Riona View Post
    ...I was born in Framingham, MA! During a blizzard actually, ...
    Yes, I believe Framingham was listed in school history books as the largest towne in the United States. I lived in "Edgewater Hills (apartments, up on the hill from Route 9 and the Mass Pike) when I first arrived in this state in 1986/7 for out of town work. I liked the area enough to want to call it home.

LMAO I should remind you that I'm NOT a WV native...I was born in Framingham, MA! During a blizzard actually, ... I've got more Northern characteristics than Southern.
    I'm glad I was able to make you laugh. Sometimes I try "too hard" when it comes to literary effect! Massachusetts girls are fine in my book too. Beautiful, yet still ready to take on anything that life might dish out! (I learned that by marrying one.)

We had a nice blizzard in Boston this past weekend while I was home for Christmas. Luckily I had arranged my flight for this morning when I booked it (just by chance).

Now it's back to work for me. See ya!
    --
    Bob
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Morning. Back at work.
    Still snowed in here

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    been cold in Cleveland, but no snow for a few days.
    umm its freezing here in florida !!!!!!!! burrrrrrr !!!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Hooking up my new hp touch screen wireless printer right now. This is so cool.

Sent using taptalk.
    I never knew that accepting donations meant I had to support and update my patches/themes until the end of time...
  8.    #26308  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I never knew that accepting donations meant I had to support and update my patches/themes until the end of time...
    Hey, G, good to see ya!

Nothing is supported until the end of time, just tell the crazies to get the hell over it.

Especially free stuff!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Nothing is supported until the end of time, just tell the crazies to get the hell over it.

Especially free stuff!
    Yea... I just made all that stuff because it was fun to do. Now that it's boring, I'm done working with it lol. If it was about money, I would have quit a LONG time ago...
    Yea... I just made all that stuff because it was fun to do. Now that it's boring, I'm done working with it lol. If it was about money, I would have quit a LONG time ago...
    Exactly!

People have paid for apps that have been pulled and are no longer supported.

IF someone thinks you always have to support your creations, just because you got a few small donations, then they are taking too many drugs.
    Okay, my home BP monitor arrived and I have to go grab batteries for it. BBL
    wow you have to keep up with them ? bummer !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    wow you have to keep up with them ? bummer !
    lol no. I'm not required to do anything lol. Besides, I've already deleted all my dev tools lol
    Hi Garrett! Is someone actually harassing you to update your themes or apps? I'd say it's time for them to let them go and move on to something else...that's what I'd do anyhow. The donation was for the pleasure of getting to use it while it was compatible with the OS

The same way taking me out on to dinner on a date is paying for the pleasure of my comapny during that meal...NOT as payment for any extracurricular activities afterwards.
  16.    #26316  
    The same way taking me out on to dinner on a date is paying for the pleasure of my comapny during that meal...NOT as payment for any extracurricular activities afterwards.
    lol
    lol no. I'm not required to do anything lol. Besides, I've already deleted all my dev tools lol
    Why did you delete your dev tools?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Why did you delete your dev tools?
    He said it was boring and he's done with it.
    Hi Garrett! Is someone actually harassing you to update your themes or apps? I'd say it's time for them to let them go and move on to something else...that's what I'd do anyhow. The donation was for the pleasure of getting to use it while it was compatible with the OS

wow is that what the guys that you date really think ???
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    This BP monitor is not as accurate as when a doctor takes a reading, none of the portable, home units are, however, by comparing it to those numbers a few times, I can read them and adjust to get the reading for where mine is.