Okay, I want my Evo NOW!

I am going to have a lot of fun with it!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Lol,o man I feel your pain. It was a bad three days when I ordered. Remember all you guys teasing,lol. Worth the wait.

Sent using taptalk.
    Sent using taptalk.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    Lol,o man I feel your pain. It was a bad three days when I ordered. Remember all you guys teasing,lol. Worth the wait.

Sent using taptalk.
    I am soooooooo looking forward to the camera.

And I never teased. I totally understood why you were switching.
    Just got a crock pot of turkey chili going...I'd say this is the perfect weather for it!
    Dam, laying in bed hungry right now. Your killing me. Lol.

Sent using taptalk.
    Well it won't be ready til tomorrow...so that means both of us are going without. (for now anyhow)
    i'll stick with my pre ! the future looks good !
    ĦṔ-ḶĝĜṫ-ŦḯĜη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    just stopped by to say hello all ! I will be back after my vacation is over lol on the 3rd !
    ĦṔ-ḶĝĜṫ-ŦḯĜη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Have a great vacation Shane! Don't get sick like I did!

(this was typed in between coughing so hard I'm crying)
    Well yes and no
    . Future may and does most likely look bright, but that has nothing to do with the pre. Nothing at all. So I am going to have my cake and eat it to.

Sent using taptalk.
    Well yes and no
    . Future may and does most likely look bright, but that has nothing to do with the pre. Nothing at all. So I am going to have my cake and it it to.

Sent using taptalk.
    I'm with you!

Frenzy!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I bet next device looks more like an evo and less like a pre.

Sent using taptalk.
    I bet next device looks more like an evo and less like a pre.

Sent using taptalk.
    One can hope! They really have to improve the hardware, majorly.
    Moderator note: Participation in this thread has led to some forum violoations. In an effort to keep this open for the 99 percent of you that did not cause a problem, the following rules will be in place from now on.

Rules and Regulations –

- Every 100th poster receives a Special PM. The said Special PM does not constitute an obligation to become, nor an invitation to imitate, a 5 year-old. Such reactions will cause this thread to be shut down. This is for fun only.

- Any vulgarity, innuendo, and otherwise offensive content will be deleted and warnings and infractions incurred for violators. Please keep this in fun.

- Keep your PM’s back and forth in keeping with the above rules. Just because they are "private", doesn't give you the right to ignore propriety. Please also report any content that you find undesirable.

Do not forget the rules and regulations of this thread. Ignorance is not a valid excuse.

- NO BACK-TO-BACK posting by the same person in the frenzy (81-99) leading up to each hundred mark. That would be considered cheating.

- If you just so happen to post a back-to-back for the win (i.e. to say or ask if you won, or it's just part of the natural conversation), that would be okay and accepted.

- If you happen to post a back-to-back during the frenzy, LEAVE IT.
    We will decide if it was malicious or not.

- If posts are deleted during the frenzy to the hundred marks (or after) in order to make yourself win (or somebody else lose), we WILL notice it, and you WON'T win.

- In your "acceptance speech", please state whether you want the Special PM to be from Verwon Buttercup or Blaize Babycakes.

- REMINDER TO THE WINNERS: Please do NOT tell the thread what the Special PM is. The more mysterious for the non-winners, the better for all of us.

[b][color="blue"]THE WINNERS, SO FAR @ FIRST POST-

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sudoer View Post
    Then you are the answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything! I'm sure you'll stick around here on P|C, but in case you don't -
    That's why my birthday in July will have a Hitchhiker's Guide theme.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Oh wow, is it frenzy time? I am on my second leg home, Dallas to San Jose, using Gogo inflight internet, yay. Looking forward to sleeping in my own bed tonight! An hour till landing, wonder if the frenzy will finish before I have to shut down for landing.
    Doesn't seem likely...quiet night.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Aww. Oh well. Greetings