Instead of cards.u just long press the home button and a screen pops up with you last 8 apps used,right where u left off. So really.instead of a buch of. Cards on your screen,they are on one page.

Sent using taptalk.
    I think I like that idea better than cards, less screen clutter.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by Riona View Post
    ... I know my best friend's husband is in love with the iPhone 4...he said the hard buttons on the other smartphones are too small for his big hands, so he likes the virtual keyboard on the iPhone.
    I have very large hands but the only thing about the Pre that bugs me is that the screen is a little too small for me to easily read. I do agree with your friend in general though that I'd probably be more happy with a really good virtual keyboard than a real, squished one.

The only place my large hands have encumbered me so far is when moving the cards in the free solitare program. I pretty much have to use my ring finger if I want to reliably move cards.

I essentially grew up in WV - lived there from 1979-1999 (moved there when I was going into the 4th grade). I consider it my 'home state', but I'll never live there again. No jobs, no economy, and the selection of men SUCKS.
    The women are nothing to write home about either.
    Yes, the economy sucks down there more so than most depressed places that I have ever visited. You'd think that Milwaukee might similarly suck, but I've found the people to be as nice as Pittsburgh-ers combined with the work ethic of midwest farmers. That's a very nice combination and was a pleasant surprise. It's funny though, when I drive through Chicago, I quickly revert to my Boston-style of driving. I prevented a taxi from cutting me off during my return trip from Pittsburgh after Thanksgiving!

The only things I miss from there are Tudor's Biscuit World (these are all over WV and Ohio I think) and Big Loafer (local restaurant in the Huntington Mall).
    Thanks for the inside tip. I'll try and seek those places out if I ever have the opportunity!

And I managed to catch a stupid head cold the day I got there and it has since moved down to my chest...
    Hopefully it will mend soon. Seek out my friend Jack Daniels every once in a while in the meantime!

...I have something of an 'internal furnace' that had me outside in just jeans, a t-shirt and sneakers, brushing the snow off of my car before I left today!
    Hot "southern girl" in the hills of West Virginia. Really sounds like "almost Heaven" to me.
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    Geez! With the Raynaud's, if I went out in the cold, even around 50 degrees and wasn't bundled up, I'll freeze to death.
    I have 2 feet of snow outside and it is still snowing

Sent using taptalk.
    I shovelws a 10 foot all around mountain so my little angel can make a igloo tommorow

Sent using taptalk.
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    I shovelws a 10 foot all around mountain so my little angel can make a igloo tommorow

Sent using taptalk.
    Very sweet of you, she'll be delighted.
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Geez! With the Raynaud's, if I went out in the cold, even around 50 degrees and wasn't bundled up, I'll freeze to death.
    Does this mean that we can now definitively say that Riona is way hotter than you?
    The agony of having to wait for it to get here is killing me! Leave it to me to order on a holiday, followed by a Sunday!
    Patience, young padawan ...
  10.    #26230  
    Good morning, everybody.

So, Sudoer.... uhh... hehe.. Wisconsin, eh?
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Morning. I'm glad to be heading home today.
    Quote Originally Posted by ••dbdoinit View Post
    Good morning, everybody.

So, Sudoer.... uhh... hehe.. Wisconsin, eh?
    SOUTHERN Wisconsin! I had to go where the work was. ->
  13.    #26233  
    Quote Originally Posted by sudoer View Post
    SOUTHERN Wisconsin! I had to go where the work was. ->
    lol lol
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    I felt like Benedict Erckul over the weekend when I was using my EVO. Now I don't feel so bad, knowing that others have it too. Thanks, LOOT !
    And more joining! Mine shipped this morning.
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    And more joining! Mine shipped this morning.
    Woohoo! I have to admit, the 4G is pretty sweet. Plus, I finally have SKYPE. although, my SiriusXM app isn't working. :-(
    I think you'll enjoy it, Verwon
    Last edited by Erckul; 12/27/2010 at 02:45 PM. Reason: added more mindless words
    Look at my igloo I just made.

Sent using taptalk.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    Woohoo! I have to admit, the 4G is pretty sweet. Plus, I finally have SKYPE. although, my SiriusXM app isn't working. :-(
    I think you'll enjoy it, Verwon
    Everyone keeps telling me I will and zmann has been recommending good apps that I should try.

I'm in a great 4G area, too, so at least I can use the service they charge more for, when you have one of these phones.
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    Look at my igloo I just made.

Sent using taptalk.
    Nice! Now crawl inside and freeze! LOL
    Not sure how long you had it dude,but for me,longer I have it,longer I can't live with out it. I turned My pre on other day with wifi,and even though its overclocked to 1g,after using evo for 2 months,not even close as far as speed and smoothness. Who ever is saying "my pre is just as good,its 1g also,you are kidding yourself.

Sent using taptalk.