And even though my Evo will be shipping tomorrow and I'll have it in a few days, I'll still be sticking around here.

You all can't get rid of me that easy!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    all you brainy devs might be able to make some money creating/updating some patches for this guy:

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...ty-larger.html
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    [QUOTE=verwon;2807730]And even though my Evo will be shipping tomorrow and I'll have it in a few days, I'll still be sticking around here.

You all can't get rid of me that easy![/QUOTE

Oh please, Verwon. Once you feel the RUSH of being part of Android Central, we will rarely hear from you.
    [QUOTE=Erckul;2807795]
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    And even though my Evo will be shipping tomorrow and I'll have it in a few days, I'll still be sticking around here.

You all can't get rid of me that easy![/QUOTE

Oh please, Verwon. Once you feel the RUSH of being part of Android Central, we will rarely hear from you.
    OMG! That's the very thing that scares me away from there!
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    watching Muppets Take Manhattan.
    Hi All! I'm back from WV, unpacked and settled for the evening! I hope everyone had a good holiday - or good week in Verwon's case I got a Kindle from my best friend! I can't wait to start playing with it...couldn't do anything up there since I was nowhere NEAR a wifi network.

I'm going to go catch up on the LOOT threads I've missed while I've been gone - I used my phone to check the threads a couple different days but never had time to post anything. Be back in a few...
    Quote Originally Posted by Riona View Post
    Hi All! I'm back from WV, unpacked and settled for the evening! I hope everyone had a good holiday - or good week in Verwon's case I got a Kindle from my best friend! I can't wait to start playing with it...couldn't do anything up there since I was nowhere NEAR a wifi network.

I'm going to go catch up on the LOOT threads I've missed while I've been gone - I used my phone to check the threads a couple different days but never had time to post anything. Be back in a few...
    Thank you! I did, scored an Evo that is supposed to ship tomorrow and I can't wait to get it.

The Kindle app on it is one of the major things I am looking forward to having. I love to read, but really hate to accumulate piles of books, anymore.
    Hi All! I'm back from WV, unpacked and settled for the evening! ...
    Wild, Wonderful WV is a beautiful place to visit especially when you know you don't have to stay! I really love the outdoors there and the simple life, but I wouldn't be able to stay for any length of time. I guess you experienced the same thing!

I got a Kindle from my best friend! ...
    Too bad you had to wait to get reading content. Kindle reading while sipping a hot beverage by a fire would have probably made your vacation perfect! Welcome back.
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    Thank you! I did, scored an Evo that is supposed to ship tomorrow and I can't wait to get it.

The Kindle app on it is one of the major things I am looking forward to having. I love to read, but really hate to accumulate piles of books, anymore.
    I'ma little sad that you're jumping ship from webOS but I know you (and many others, including myself) aren't really TRULY devoted Palm users. I'm still something of a newbie Palm user myself and while there are many things about my phone that I love, I still haven't decided if I'll stick with HPalm (or whatever they're calling it these days) or not when it's time for me to upgrade. I know my best friend's husband is in love with the iPhone 4...he said the hard buttons on the other smartphones are too small for his big hands, so he likes the virtual keyboard on the iPhone.

I'm sure you'll keep us up to date on how you like the new phone.

Quote Originally Posted by sudoer View Post
    Wild, Wonderful WV is a beautiful place to visit especially when you know you don't have to stay! I really love the outdoors there and the simple life, but I wouldn't be able to stay for any length of time. I guess you experienced the same thing!

Too bad you had to wait to get reading content. Kindle reading while sipping a hot beverage by a fire would have probably made your vacation perfect! Welcome back.
    I essentially grew up in WV - lived there from 1979-1999 (moved there when I was going into the 4th grade). I consider it my 'home state', but I'll never live there again. No jobs, no economy, and the selection of men SUCKS. I generally visit there a couple times a year since my best friend still lives there. The only things I miss from there are Tudor's Biscuit World (these are all over WV and Ohio I think) and Big Loafer (local restaurant in the Huntington Mall). I brought home food from both places.

And I managed to catch a stupid head cold the day I got there and it has since moved down to my chest...my friend keeps the heat up HIGH in her house and I was miserable trying to breathe while I was staying there. The minute I'd step outside into the cold air, it felt WONDERFUL and I could BREATHE! I'd say I wouldn't have gotten anywhere near a fire or hot beverage while I was there...especially since I have something of an 'internal furnace' that had me outside in just jeans, a t-shirt and sneakers, brushing the snow off of my car before I left today!
    You know I will and I'm not leaving P|C, just the Pre. I'm too disgusted with it's glitchiness, having to patch and the lack of apps to stay.
  11.    #26211  
    Welcome back, Sudoer and Riona!
    Oh, look, there are already apps in the Android market that give complete nutritional information, just like I need. I don't have to make a post begging for it and NEVER get a response.

They've also have ones that log and graph BP.
    Oh, look, there are already apps in the Android market that give complete nutritional information, just like I need. I don't have to make a post begging for it and NEVER get a response.

They've also have ones that log and graph BP.
    Wow...sounds like the Evo is beating the pants off the Pre before you even get it in your hands!
    Wow...sounds like the Evo is beating the pants off the Pre before you even get it in your hands!
    Exactly! I've been keeping track of good ones, so I know what I want to DL, when I get it.
    I must say,I love my evo.no regrets.

Sent using taptalk.
    Quote Originally Posted by ••dbdoinit View Post
    Welcome back, Sudoer and Riona!
    You can pretty much count on the holidays to bring out the best in me!
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    It almost sounds like this thread is morphing into "every 100th person to buy an EVO will get a special PM"...

Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    I must say,I love my evo.no regrets.

Sent using taptalk.
    The agony of having to wait for it to get here is killing me! Leave it to me to order on a holiday, followed by a Sunday!
    At first you will miss cards a bit.but once you learn the new device it will fade fast.

Sent using taptalk.
    Glad to hear that, I am pretty good at adjusting to new stuff.