Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    afternoon, all. I am here to admit that I hopped on the $99EVO sale today. Only had it for a few hours.
    I really want a new phone.
    check my webos facebook group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=129304747081175

help me reach my goal to be the first non celebrity on twitter with 1 million followers http://www.twitter.com/darkproteus66

LONG LIVE HOMEBREW!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by darkproteus66 View Post
    I really want a new phone.
    2-3 more weeks for an announcement and than a couple more months for release.. If you can't wait..jump ship..

This probably the longest I've ever had a phone.. (june 09)

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    2-3 more weeks for an announcement and than a couple more months for release.. If you can't wait..jump ship..

This probably the longest I've ever had a phone.. (june 09)

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I can wait with CES, CTIA, and MWC all around the corner I'm just excited for what will come out. Even if I were planning on jumping ship I would wait till after those three shows to see what is to come.
    Last edited by darkproteus66; 12/24/2010 at 01:19 PM.
    check my webos facebook group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=129304747081175

help me reach my goal to be the first non celebrity on twitter with 1 million followers http://www.twitter.com/darkproteus66

LONG LIVE HOMEBREW!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    afternoon, all. I am here to admit that I hopped on the $99EVO sale today. Only had it for a few hours.
    Awesome!

Wish I could have got one.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    So far it's nice. I miss multi tasking. Blah blah blah. If Palm announces the new device at CES, I should be in the 30 day window to return this. Fingers crossed
    My friend Kari got one and said the same thing about the multi-tasking, she misses it, but otherwise loves the Evo.
  8.    #26148  
    So far it's nice. I miss multi tasking. Blah blah blah. If Palm announces the new device at CES, I should be in the 30 day window to return this. Fingers crossed
    *Ercks* -

Download the SlideIT keyboard and the Dolphin HD browser.
    Listen to this guy,he knows what he is talking about.LOL.

Sent using taptalk.
  10.    #26150  
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    Listen to this guy,he knows what he is talking about.LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Awesome!

Wish I could have got one.
    All is not lost. As I noted in another thread (after explaining away my AWOLness here in P|C) that I called the manager at the local Radio Shack and caught him just as he was closing up. He said "we are extending the sale" and suggested that I stop in on Sunday after Christmas. I'm not sure if this was just him or if he meant all stores would be extending the sale.

If you let your local manager know how nice the EVO would look in your avatar next to a very nice corset, I'm guessing he'll give you the sale price once your paycheck comes in.

Merry Christmas,
    --
    Bob
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    Listen to this guy,he knows what he is talking about.LOL.

Sent using taptalk.
    He sure does. Just got both and love 'em. Thanks dbd!
    Quote Originally Posted by sudoer View Post
    All is not lost. As I noted in another thread (after explaining away my AWOLness here in P|C) that I called the manager at the local Radio Shack and caught him just as he was closing up. He said "we are extending the sale" and suggested that I stop in on Sunday after Christmas. I'm not sure if this was just him or if he meant all stores would be extending the sale.

If you let your local manager know how nice the EVO would look in your avatar next to a very nice corset, I'm guessing he'll give you the sale price once your paycheck comes in.

Merry Christmas,
    --
    Bob
    LOL! Hey, the guy at the local store did REALLY like me!
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    How could anyone NOT like you, Verwon?
    Not everyone has verwon's permission to like her.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Not everyone has verwon's permission to like her.
    And ladies and gentlemen, we have a WINNER!!!!!!
    At the risk of losing appendages, I'll admit that I was wondering if that the lack of a phone in your current avatar might have meant something.

Look under the snow:
    Did you get a phone tonight (or did they agree to honor the sale terms for you after the New Year)?
    --
    Bob
    Quote Originally Posted by sudoer View Post
    At the risk of losing appendages, I'll admit that I was wondering if that the lack of a phone in your current avatar might have meant something.

Look under the snow:
    Did you get a phone tonight (or did they agree to honor the sale terms for you after the New Year)?
    --
    Bob

No! I've no way to get a phone tonight, if I did, I'd have ordered it already!!

And I didn't talk to anyone at the store, yet. Holiday, they closed early.
    No! I've no way to get a phone tonight, if I did, I'd have ordered it already!!

And I didn't talk to anyone at the store, yet. Holiday, they closed early.
    Off with an appendage (or maybe just "no soup") for me!
    happy xmas all

LONG LIVE HOMEBREW!!!