330 Global Posts
    [QUOTE=sketch42;2804676]Ummm there is no OT anymore

[i]-- Sent from my Palm Pre using [url=

it's been like this for a few days now.
  3.    #26003  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Ummm there is no OT anymore

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Guys, guys, you're making me more depressed than I already am for the other things going on in my life right now, lol.

C'mon, seriously, there's no OT anymore just because you have to click on OT now to get here?

Really?

ps-

And thanks, sinime, but I don't really wanna mess with our winning Frenzy formula.

And thanks guys, for posting the rules when I wasn't able to.

Cheer up, everybody, it could be alot worse. Besides, we've had slow periods before and bounced back with no problems.

Don't let this 'new post' issue become such a big deal. It really isn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by ••dbdoinit View Post
    Guys, guys, you're making me more depressed than I already am for the other things going on in my life right now, lol.

C'mon, seriously, there's no OT anymore just because you have to click on OT now to get here?

Really?

ps-

And thanks, sinime, but I don't really wanna mess with our winning Frenzy formula.

And thanks guys, for posting the rules when I wasn't able to.

Cheer up, everybody, it could be alot worse. Besides, we've had slow periods before and bounced back with no problems.

Don't let this 'new post' issue become such a big deal. It really isn't.
    I probably shouldn't go here, but here it goes anyway... Is the palmPad intended for slow periods or heavy days? speaking of internet usage of course
    Hey I always see OT I use the forums app.. Just sayin that ppl don't frequent these parts anymore

Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Hey I always see OT I use the forums app.. Just sayin that ppl don't frequent these parts anymore

Yeah, and I added http://forums.precentral.net/search.php?do=getnew to my favorites and just click that instead of "New Posts".
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    Shane likes turtles
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Whew, family and I biked 1.5 hours on the beach before turning back.
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    I have decided to answer all family questions about "settling down and getting married" with the response, "in the coming months". That should make for an interesting weekend
    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    I have decided to answer all family questions about "settling down and getting married" with the response, "in the coming months". That should make for an interesting weekend
    LOL, for that, I give to you the rights to my special PM for the 26000th post.
    Lmao

Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    LOL, for that, I give to you the rights to my special PM for the 26000th post.
    that's kind of you, sinime. Thank you. I'll let dbd know I would like Blaize for this one.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Great idea!
  14.    #26014  
    that's kind of you, sinime. Thank you. I'll let dbd know I would like Blaize for this one.
    My friend/he who pays me, sent me an Amazon GC last night, now, I've no idea what I want to get! LOL
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    My friend/he who pays me, sent me an Amazon GC last night, now, I've no idea what I want to get! LOL
    in the spirit of the holiday season, how 'bout one of those jaggermeister dispensers for the lounge?
    in the spirit of the holiday season, how 'bout one of those jaggermeister dispensers for the lounge?
    I don't do holiday spirits, except the actual liquid kind, but for you, okay!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I don't do holiday spirits, except the actual liquid kind, but for you, okay!
    woohooo! Verwon rules !!
    *BTW same here. I've adopted Festivus as my holiday. People look at me like I've got 2 heads*
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    and for those that don't know

Festivus
    Where am I? What is OT?
    Didn't they delete OT two days ago?