Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    you are still a resident of GA, so drive across the border and use the Hope Scholarship.
    1. That would be a crazy long drive lol
    2. I'm not a GA resident anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    1. That would be a crazy long drive lol
    2. I'm not a GA resident anymore
    Om sure there are grants/scholarships available for you

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    you haven't been gone that long. You could prove residency. I'll bet you still have your GA driver's license:
    you haven't been gone that long. You could prove residency. I'll bet you still have your GA driver's license:
    Nope, I have a FL license now.

So, technically I'm not a resident of any state? lol lol
    The moon?

Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    The moon?

Hmm. Maybe! lol

Damn, there is no easy way to search for tech schools based on your current location. It's so frustrating! lol
    I did find a tech school nearby, but their website is down... The internet ****es me off sometimes lol
    resident of LOOT
    resident of LOOT
    You're right! I'll send my financial aid application to dbd.
    I hear that only part of the web form loads... Also you need to print it out after, rescann it , and upload it back to the server.. Which is 4 time zones ahead which means that it's 2 days from yesterday but your application must be submitted by the end of the day!

11.    #25771  
    I'm closed right now.

That happened to me, actually, when I went to college in Indiana. I was gone from PA too long to be considered a resident there, but not in Indiana long enough for them to consider me a resident.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Verwon ! U Ƈṁε ℉яṁ ṫɦε ℓαη∂ ḟ ṫɦε ḟḟ ṫ℘ḯ
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    That happened to me, actually, when I went to college in Indiana. I was gone from PA too long to be considered a resident there, but not in Indiana long enough for them to consider me a resident.
    Yea, it sucks, doesn't it? I've only found one school that's close enough to drive to. It's an hour drive each way, but I won't make the Jan 5th deadline for enrollment.. So I have to wait for August or find a different school.

Florida sucks lol
  15.    #25775  
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mods
    Do not forget the rules and regulations of this thread. Ignorance is not a valid excuse.
    - NO BACK-TO-BACK posting by the same person in the frenzy (81-99) leading up to each hundred mark. That would be considered cheating.

- If you just so happen to post a back-to-back for the win (i.e. to say or ask if you won, or it's just part of the natural conversation), that would be okay and accepted.

- If you happen to post a back-to-back during the frenzy, LEAVE IT.
    We will decide if it was malicious or not.

- If posts are deleted during the frenzy to the hundred marks (or after) in order to make yourself win (or somebody else lose), we WILL notice it, you WON'T win and we'll hunt you down and severely beat you.

- In your "acceptance speech", please state whether you want the Special PM to be from Verwon Buttercup or Blaize Babycakes.

- REMINDER TO THE WINNERS: Please do NOT tell the thread what the Special PM is. The more mysterious for the non-winners, the better for all of us.

-- COMPLETE LIST OF WINNERS @OP --
    Yea, it sucks, doesn't it? I've only found one school that's close enough to drive to. It's an hour drive each way, but I won't make the Jan 5th deadline for enrollment.. So I have to wait for August or find a different school.

Florida sucks lol
    florida is the bomb man !! just relax and chill for a while then go to school !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->

Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    florida is the bomb man !! just relax and chill for a while then go to school !!
    Just frustrated the I don't live near any schools lol

Florida sucks lol
    Yeah, really sucked. Don't know if it's changed in Indiana, though, that was back in '90.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Just frustrated the I don't live near any schools lol
    You would think tech schools would be all over the place