Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    hey guys.

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffmcc View Post
    hey guys.
    Hey there!!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Verwon for my PM and verwon for zen for my other PM that I said I'll donate!

it's sunday!!!
    check my webos facebook group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=129304747081175

help me reach my goal to be the first non celebrity on twitter with 1 million followers http://www.twitter.com/darkproteus66

LONG LIVE HOMEBREW!!!
  5.    #25705  
    Morning, everybody.
    morning
    check my webos facebook group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=129304747081175

help me reach my goal to be the first non celebrity on twitter with 1 million followers http://www.twitter.com/darkproteus66

LONG LIVE HOMEBREW!!!
    Nooooooooorm

good morning ringleader and looters!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    good morning ringleader!
    Good morning o faithful follower of fast flying llama of the forum...

Where is your donation today?

Good morning.I am having a great weekend thus far.last night I was in Boston at the garden watching the bruins game and tonight I will be at Gillette stadium for Sunday night football against the packers. Living the dream.

Sent using taptalk.
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    Good morning.I am having a great weekend thus far.last night I was in Boston at the garden watching the bruins game and tonight I will be at Gillette stadium for Sunday night football against the packers. Living the dream.

Sent using taptalk.
    have fun..
    Go Mets!

Thanks dude,I will. I have so much jumbo shrimp,Italian sausage with green peppers and onions and all sorts of other stuff ready to go with my portible grill.I only live 10 mins down the road from the stadium so I will head there about 6 and start the party.

Sent using taptalk.
    tell us what you are wearing so we can look for you on tv. in fact, make a P|C + LOOT banner and hang it from the railing!!!

Go Packers. Oh, wait...
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    Thanks dude,I will. I have so much jumbo shrimp,Italian sausage with green peppers and onions and all sorts of other stuff ready to go with my portible grill.I only live 10 mins down the road from the stadium so I will head there about 6 and start the party.

Sent using taptalk.
    I don't follow football .. Is it a big game?

tell us what you are wearing so we can look for you on tv. in fact, make a P|C + LOOT banner and hang it from the railing!!!

Go Packers. Oh, wait...
    +1

Seriously,is it a big game? LOL.yea its a pretty big game.patriots right now are the best team in football and are trying to hold there postion and finish with the best record in the afc so the road to the Superbowl will have to go threw newengland. God I love sports.

Sent using taptalk.
    wear a big Llama costume so you are easier for us to see.
    wear a big Llama costume so you are easier for us to see.
    +10

LOL

Sent using taptalk.
    from Rush on Twitter...
    Basic instinct - who remember that show. Super Hot Demi Moore. Got my tongue hanging out of my mouth.
    about 17 hours ago via HTC Peep
    Note to Rush: Demi Moore wasn't in that movie... and she is old enough to be your mother...