Page 126 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 26761161211221231241251261271281291301311361762266261126 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,520 of 26517
  1. #2501  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Why are Styrofoam cups called paper cups? Is a better question
    Hmm, I don't call them paper cups. I just fill them with water and sit them on the camp fire. (pretend the smilie isn't there... just the fire )
  2. #2502  
    congrats sketch.... ???

    I hate when the page only loads halfway and won't show the box to post.

    Oh well.. Just nice to see the thread back on track...

    whatever that may be
  3.    #2503  
    Freeze!
  4.    #2504  
    Looks like it was Grabber, right?
  5.    #2505  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesey View Post
    Oh well.. Just nice to see the thread back on track...
    Yes it is.
    Good to see you guys all show up at the right time.
  6. #2506  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Looks like it was Grabber, right?
    It was when I took the screen shot

    ltm ltm I'm a two-timer ltm
  7.    #2507  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Why are Styrofoam cups called paper cups? Is a better question
    That IS a better question, ltm.
  8.    #2508  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    It was when I took the screen shot

    ltm ltm I'm a two-timer ltm
    heh heh
  9. #2509  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Yes it is.
    Good to see you guys all show up at the right time.
    "Ah, Perry the platypus. Your timing is impeccable. And by impeccable I mean completely peccable!"

    Gotta love kids' cartoons.
    Last edited by Grabber5.0; 08/18/2010 at 10:02 PM. Reason: Corrected quote
  10.    #2510  
    WINNER for #2500 ---> Grabber5.0

  11. #2511  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    WINNER for #2500 ---> Grabber5.0

    Yesss!



    See you guys at 2am!
  12.    #2512  
    C ya
  13. jeffmcc's Avatar
    Posts
    619 Posts
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    #2513  
    ....

    NOT "HP webOS"!!!
  14. #2514  
    I'm baaack
  15. #2515  
    And... I'm done. Going back to bed now. See you in the morning. :coffee
  16. Erckul's Avatar
    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    #2516  
    congratulations, grabber !
  17. #2517  
    Wow...I gotta quit working! I'm missing far too much here!
  18.    #2518  
    Quote Originally Posted by andidendel View Post
    Wow...I gotta quit working! I'm missing far too much here!
    YES.

    KNOW your priorities. Don't let it happen again.
  19. #2519  
    Sorry...won't happen again.

  20.    #2520  
    Quote Originally Posted by andidendel View Post
    Sorry...won't happen again.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions