Is the Forums app fixed yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclevanya View Post
    Is the Forums app fixed yet?
    No, not yet. But I made a temporary fix that you can use. I posted a link in the Forums thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypre View Post
    Garrett,

Using my avatar is definitely is definitely not recommended....
    But I want to be as cool as you...
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    No, not yet. But I made a temporary fix that you can use. I posted a link in the Forums thread.
    Yup - I saw it. I'm going to wait to see if the fix works before I take the plunge. Honestly I tried the beta and found it a little wierd to navigate. I liked it and didn't like it at the same time. Pointers would be nice - maybe someone should start a thread - a how to use this tool effectively thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    But I want to be as cool as you...
    You missunderstand... you must move to a better avatar to be cool, not a worse one....
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

You missunderstand... you must move to a better avatar to be cool, not a worse one....
    If I invert the colors, can I use it? lol lol. I'll be Bizarro Pogey.
    Yup - I saw it. I'm going to wait to see if the fix works before I take the plunge. Honestly I tried the beta and found it a little wierd to navigate. I liked it and didn't like it at the same time. Pointers would be nice - maybe someone should start a thread - a how to use this tool effectively thread.
    I think sketch would be a great person to make a tutorial.
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post

the guy not only hits the airbag but the dashboard too

skip to :41 sec

The steering column goes right into the driver's face... Chinese vehicles are terrifying! lol
    you mean to learn to use the forums app??

i started making one during the beta... but than everything changed in the app catalog vers... so im waiting for a couple of updates
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    you mean to learn to use the forums app??

i started making one during the beta... but than everything changed in the app catalog vers... so im waiting for a couple of updates
    Correct. That's what I'm looking for. The beta was a little hard to understand. I tried searches that worked on the desktop that didn't work in the app. I was lost from time to time.
    <Is not flexible about anything, is actually quite stubborn!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    I wish I had been able to get a pic or video of the one cat I used to have, the day a bat got in the house. He was this huge, lazy, 30 pound cat, but he leapt up and knocked that sucker down in a split second. Made it easy for us to scoop it up in something and throw it outside.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

F-r-e-n-z-y ! ! ! ! !
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Yay, frenzy.
  18.    #25178  
    HIPPOPOTOMONSTROSESQUIPEDALIOPHOBIA

Quote Originally Posted by The Mods
    Do not forget the rules and regulations of this thread. Ignorance is not a valid excuse.
    - NO BACK-TO-BACK posting by the same person in the frenzy (81-99) leading up to each hundred mark. That would be considered cheating.

- If you just so happen to post a back-to-back for the win (i.e. to say or ask if you won, or it's just part of the natural conversation), that would be okay and accepted.

- If you happen to post a back-to-back during the frenzy, LEAVE IT.
    We will decide if it was malicious or not.

- If posts are deleted during the frenzy to the hundred marks (or after) in order to make yourself win (or somebody else lose), we WILL notice it, you WON'T win and we'll hunt you down and severely beat you.

- In your "acceptance speech", please state whether you want the Special PM to be from Verwon Buttercup or Blaize Babycakes.

- REMINDER TO THE WINNERS: Please do NOT tell the thread what the Special PM is. The more mysterious for the non-winners, the better for all of us.

-- COMPLETE LIST OF WINNERS @OP --
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Is there a black hole near this thread?