1. #25081  
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclevanya View Post
    Your avatar makes your posts count 4 each right?
    Yes! I am now four people lol lol
  2. #25082  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Yes! I am now four people lol lol
    Is that as complicated as it seems? I imagine this conversation as you get ready to get up in the morning...

    "Time to go tan!"
    "Garret wants a cracker!"
    "I do NOT have beady eyes!"
    "My cousin is a famous detective you know..."
  3. #25083  
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclevanya View Post
    Is that as complicated as it seems? I imagine this conversation as you get ready to get up in the morning...

    "Time to go tan!"
    "Garret wants a cracker!"
    "I do NOT have beady eyes!"
    "My cousin is a famous detective you know..."
    Nah, we all get along pretty well... haha
  4. ashi's Avatar
    Posts
    202 Posts
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    #25084  
    whee
  5. #25085  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Nah, we all get along pretty well... haha
    Bonus points if you name the bits of your Avatar (by type of creature/pic) and associate these with my dialog...
  6. #25086  
    and then grandma hollers up the stairs, "Sybil, who are you talking to?"
  7. #25087  
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclevanya View Post
    Bonus points if you name the bits of your Avatar (by type of creature/pic) and associate these with my dialog...
    "Time to go tan!" - Tim

    "Garret wants a cracker!" - Po-Po Parrot

    "I do NOT have beady eyes!" - Paper Steve

    "My cousin is a famous detective you know..." - Pink Meow Cat

    I don't get the "famous detective" reference though... So no bonus points for me(us)? lol
  8. #25088  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    "Time to go tan!" - Tim

    "Garret wants a cracker!" - Po-Po Parrot

    "I do NOT have beady eyes!" - Paper Steve

    "My cousin is a famous detective you know..." - Pink Meow Cat

    I don't get the "famous detective" reference though... So no bonus points for me(us)? lol
    All correct. Pink Panther is in the Felidae family and thus a cousin of the house cat...

    EDIT - NOT GENUS; Family.
  9. #25089  
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclevanya View Post
    All correct. Pink Panther is in the same family and thus a cousin of the house cat...

    EDIT - NOT GENUS; Family.
    Oh duh. That makes perfect sense now lol lol
  10. #25090  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Oh duh. That makes perfect sense now lol lol
    Specifically the Felidae Family.
  11. #25091  
    Now, all I have to do is make a kids show using my avatars. I'm gonna be rich! lol
  12. #25092  
    hello!
  13. #25093  
    Must resist urge to post...

    ...until just the right time!
  14. #25094  
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclevanya View Post
    Must resist urge to post...

    ...until just the right time!
    Ha! I knew you were just sitting there waiting for someone to post lol. I was waiting for you to post so that I could have won lol.

    This thread requires strategy.
  15. #25095  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Ha! I knew you were just sitting there waiting for someone to post lol. I was waiting for you to post so that I could have won lol.

    This thread requires strategy.
    I'm on a boring conference call... I couldn't help it.
  16. #25096  
    Uggh!

    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  17. #25097  
    Well, congrats! lol
  18. #25098  
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    Uggh!
    Thanks for the assist!
  19. ashi's Avatar
    Posts
    202 Posts
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    #25099  
    Doh, I got a phone call and an IM and got sidetracked. Congrats, Uncle!
  20. #25100  
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclevanya View Post
    Thanks for the assist!
    That seems to be what I'm best at. Congrats!
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions