Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I still have my truck and it runs well enough. I just miss my other car lol. I really loved that car...
    Oh been meaning to tell you.
    Your avatar makes me homicidal.
    Quote Originally Posted by ••dbdoinit View Post
    Howcome you didn't drive that down instead of the truck? Didn't you day the truck has about 400,000 miles on it?

Give or take 200,000?
    If i could have, I would have absolutely ditched the truck and drove the Camaro down. However, I didn't have money for new tires. Also, the Camaro doesn't have plates right now lol...

And yea, the truck has abour 220k miles right now. The Camaro only has 120k and runs perfectly (at least it did when I parked it).
    Stupid kid.

Yep! He's only 26 and never even been out on a date, so that should tell you something right there.

And not the type of person I'd touch with someone else's body!!!!!!!!!!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    I miss Asia. Wish I never had to leave.
    Just an FYI, your comment wasn't stupid, just the fact that I missed winning by one again....

Oh, you are Miss Asia?
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypre View Post
    You are Miss California?
    I am like Miss California, but LGBTQQIAA tolerant.
    I still have my truck and it runs well enough. I just miss my other car lol. I really loved that car...
    What model?
  7.    #24907  
    If i could have, I would have absolutely ditched the truck and drove the Camaro down. However, I didn't have money for new tires. Also, the Camaro doesn't have plates right now lol...

And yea, the truck has abour 220k miles right now. The Camaro only has 120k and runs perfectly (at least it did when I parked it).
    Have you been able to find a job down there yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by ashi View Post
    poor car. Maybe someone can help drive it down... when it isn't so snowy.
    Heh, I'll need a large chunk of cash to get it road worthy again. Plus I'd need to get it temporarily registered again so I could get plates. I'd skip getting it inspected up there and just drive down without it lol.
  9.    #24909  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Yep! He's only 26 and never even been out on a date, so that should tell you something right there.

eewwwww
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypre View Post
    Just an FYI, your comment wasn't stupid, just the fact that I missed winning by one again....

Oh, you are Miss Asia?
    I really don't care either way.
    I'm GFN. I'm stupid, and still cooler than anyone around.
    LGBTQQIAA ...

LGB I get. I'm not sure I have a clue what the rest is. Miss California was pretty intolerant as I recall so it wouldn't be hard to be more tolerant.
  13.    #24913  
    I'm lactose tolerant.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    What model?
    It's nothing really special or anything. Just a 92 RS (last year of the third generation). It was a great car though tha ran flawlessly... She never broke down on me once.

PennDOT royally screwed me though when they suspended my registration for 90 days. I never had the money to get it back on the road, so it's been sitting in NJ since June 2009.
    My words do that, I don't have to actually take a swing. He's the one that brings it up and then walks away all upset. I told him to stop bringing it up then, nothing's going to change my mind, so he's just torturing himself.

He's of the mind that you need a relationship and they can be wonderful. I warned him to stop asking me about it and asking my advice!
    Frankly I think a relationship is a wonderful thing - but only if it fits you and your life. Being single and unattached was great but so has being married. There are pro's and con's to both and while you may not want a relationship - and that's yours to decide - you should not think him naive if he is wired elsewise.

reason #738 for not finding roommates on craigslist
  17.    #24917  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    i donate to vza... from Verwon
    Babe, you got this, right?
    eewwwww
    Exactly!

Not to mention that fact that I like older men, who partake of personal hygiene functions on a regular basis.
    Have you been able to find a job down there yet?
    No! Jobs down here seem kinda rare lol... I really need to save up some cash too.
    Babe, you got this, right?
    Yes, sweetie, it's already sent.