Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    lol i found it but was kind stunned when you said the roof caved in lol the roof lining ripped open ha ha thats a little diff.
    In the video, it looks as if it's about to collapse but somehow doesn't lol. It was pretty cool to watch though...
    lol i found it but was kind stunned when you said the roof caved in lol the roof lining ripped open ha ha thats a little diff.
    The roof is basically a giant tarp, and they have to raise the air pressure inside to keep the roof up.

Just like watching a tent collapse. That's what I call SERIOUS snow.
    Patriots are tearing up the snow in Chicago. 14 to 0

Sent using taptalk.
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    Patriots are tearing up the snow in Chicago. 14 to 0

Sent using taptalk.
    You should now change this to just "Patriots are tearing up Chicago. 33 to 0"
    wow thats a whooping
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    That was at the half. It was so bad, CBS changed to the Dolphins/Jets game.
    looks like the field took a deep breath
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Almost to a frenzy, which I predict will be very slow, again. LOL!

I'm going back to my reading, been going between that and work.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    I have yet to see a frenzy. It looks like I am early this time. And I have to go out for 15 mins. You know how I have tried to get at least close so PLEASE give me some time to get back. lol
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    I have yet to see a frenzy. It looks like I am early this time. And I have to go out for 15 mins. You know how I have tried to get at least close so PLEASE give me some time to get back. lol
    If only there was a device that could access the internets while away from home and without using a PC. I think there would be a pretty food market for such a device.
    umm .... im back
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Who got a haircut?
    garrett got the haircut and now looks like a Glamour Boy !! lol ltm ltm ltm
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    Who got a haircut?
    YOU! You just slept through it!
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Ooh, a slow frenzy.
    its a turtle frenzy again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    YOU! You just slept through it!
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    - Every 100th poster receives a Special PM. The said Special PM does not constitute an obligation to become, nor an invitation to imitate, a 5 year-old. Such reactions will cause this thread to be shut down. This is for fun only.

- Any vulgarity, innuendo, and otherwise offensive content will be deleted and warnings and infractions incurred for violators. Please keep this in fun.

- Keep your PM’s back and forth in keeping with the above rules. Just because they are "private", doesn't give you the right to ignore propriety. Please also report any content that you find undesirable.

Do not forget the rules and regulations of this thread. Ignorance is not a valid excuse.

- NO BACK-TO-BACK posting by the same person in the frenzy (81-99) leading up to each hundred mark. That would be considered cheating.

- If you just so happen to post a back-to-back for the win (i.e. to say or ask if you won, or it's just part of the natural conversation), that would be okay and accepted.

- If you happen to post a back-to-back during the frenzy, LEAVE IT.
    We will decide if it was malicious or not.

- If posts are deleted during the frenzy to the hundred marks (or after) in order to make yourself win (or somebody else lose), we WILL notice it, and you WON'T win.

- In your "acceptance speech", please state whether you want the Special PM to be from Verwon Buttercup or Blaize Babycakes.

- REMINDER TO THE WINNERS: Please do NOT tell the thread what the Special PM is. The more mysterious for the non-winners, the better for all of us.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Ah, picking up speed...
    Well, it was a post a minute there for a bit.
    its a turtle frenzy again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation