link link ..... Lol @ cantaffordit ....the mytouch 4G is licking everyones **** ?? Wth is that ltm ltm
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    in my sig a few posts bach when I was using a PC
    VERWON - Yep, all is good...ok...well as good as can be. Working 2 jobs right now that I enjoy so I'm keeping busy. It's funny how the ladies come-a-knocking. I guess the hardest part is finding a good spreadsheet to keep my time straight. And what ever happen to going "dutch"? I'm a great guy but never can allow the women to pay the bill. I guess that's just me. Anyways I did purchase my second wife a microwave for her new apartment as a "going away" gift. The grand kids keep me busy and the holidays allow little free time. But I did find my way back here to my Palm family. Thanks for the welcome back ya'll.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    someone needs to start a thread with this vote in it so we can get a mass of people over there voting lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by shadavis08 View Post
    someone needs to start a thread with this vote in it so we can get a mass of people over there voting lol
    Do it
    we know you can
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

We want them!!!
    I'm on my phone right now .... So I'm not going to start any threads lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Great I have to go out to the store and I can see it now. I come back and it flipped around to a post count ending in 42.
    Well I guess I'll see you all on the flip side after Shadavis08 creates the new voting thread...lol

We want them!!!
    The weekends are slow, so you may get lucky!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    in my sig a few posts bach when I was using a PC
    congrats on your promotion there cantaffordit !! put in a good word for me if you would !! i'd like to be a mod as well !!!!!!!!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    congrats on your promotion there cantaffordit !! put in a good word for me if you would !! i'd like to be a mod as well !!!!!!!!!
    Btw I'm a mod in hiding ... Shhhhhhh

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    Great I have to go out to the store and I can see it now. I come back and it flipped around to a post count ending in 42.
    Well I guess I'll see you all on the flip side after Shadavis08 creates the new voting thread...lol
    Post count or post by User ending in 42

Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Off to a birthday party. Have fun hitting 100 w/o me!
    Huge UFC fight tonight! Yayyyy.... Koshcheck vs. St Pierre and the Ultimate Fighter finale also! Just in case anyone cares
    Everyone knows UFC is staged, just like WWE.

Frenzy!

Gonna be a slow frenzy I bet
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    Hey thanks. Dinner and stuff with the kids, and everything changed while I was off line. Now back to doctor my phone another 12 times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Hey thanks. Dinner and stuff with the kids, and everything changed while I was off line. Now back to doctor my phone another 12 times.
    Can you do it 42 times? To be stringent according to all opinions?

Thanks

What's all excitement about a special PM?
    Palm IIIxe, Handspring Prism, Sony CLie, Tapwave Zodiac, AT&T Centro, Palm Pre Plus (AT&T), HP Touchpad-32, HP Veer, Samsung Galaxy Note (Sigh).
    Frenzy