Quote Originally Posted by Blaize View Post
    But, but, but...I thought maybe you guys came up with it/had it made during my absence from the fora...waaaaaah!
    That's it, see what you did??? GFN STOP picking on Blaize!!!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    And just as i expected, no response from my son! LOL!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize View Post
    But, but, but...I thought maybe you guys came up with it/had it made during my absence from the fora...waaaaaah!
    Hullo, I already donated a Special PM to you.
    You're not getting my T-shirt as well!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    could the Pre users here do a favor for me? Open your backup app and tell me when the last automatic backup ran?

DO NOT turn off automatic backup, as that appears to bork it every time.

just let me know the date and the carrier. I'm on a mission to get some attention for this. Thx.
    Carrier is AT&T
    Backup last ran today, 12/11 (6 mins ago actually)

*Edited to fix the date...these headaches make me stoopid sometimes! LOL
    Last edited by Riona; 12/11/2010 at 04:10 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ashi View Post
    Carefully savour the initial bouquet wafting upwards.
    Quote from "The Art of Fart"
    So, I set a Centro battery that I was using for my Pre, that had been used when I got it, out on the counter and told my roommate that it needed to be recycled, because it is a bad battery.

Well, he wanted to try a different battery when he got his phone the other day, so he grabbed it, mixed it up with his and discovered why I said it was a bad battery and he shouldn't use it. LOL!

It makes the Pre go completely whacky.
    he should get drBattery so he can check battery health and recondition batteries that aren't too far gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riona View Post
    Carrier is AT&T
    Backup last ran today, 3/11 (6 mins ago actually)
    on 3/11? are the Carolina's stil on uber daylight savings time?
    Quote Originally Posted by ashi View Post
    Haven't made rice in a long time, so I looked for instructions on the rice. The bag just had a web link. The site had this towards the end of the instructions:

At this time, open the lid and allow any residual steam to escape. Carefully savour the initial bouquet wafting upwards. What you’ll experience in this initial fleeting moment is the culmination of years of effort to preserve the unique and sought after essence of Kokuho Rose True Koda Varietal.
    Look carefully at the fine print, and you may also see "all your base are belong to us"
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    Only problem I have w/ OCing other's devices is, what happens if it dies as a result or just dies on it's own? I'd then be blamed.
    chances are it will have enough other problems that overclocking wouldn't even make the list of possibilities. besides, I don't think anyone has truly bricked a pre with uberkernel. on 500/800 screenstate it's stable, fast, and even can improve battery life.
    he should get drBattery so he can check battery health and recondition batteries that aren't too far gone.
    That battery is way too far gone, it makes the Pre go crazy. Mine started to act up really bad, the screen would stop working, it would start doing weird stuff and launch apps on its own. I discovered that when I switched to my other battery, my phone was fine.

I tried it, again, and it did the same thing. It really needs to just go into the recycle bin.

And I could never get Dr. Battery to work. I tried, because it would go to 50%, then suddenly drop to 0 and the phone would shut off. But, every time it would get to the point where Dr. Battery could start recalibrating, my phone would just reboot.
    it would just be a utility so he could check any battery that was questionable before he gets stranded. it's a nice (free) app to have.
    it would just be a utility so he could check any battery that was questionable before he gets stranded. it's a nice (free) app to have.
    He's just my roommate, I DON'T CARE!

He has Preware and can look for anything he wants to, informing him is NOT my job.

He already drove me insane last night, trying to get his phone activated and getting Preware back on it!
    My son, however, is a different story. Since his Pre was used and came with the original battery, I ordered him 2 brand new ones, which he received in the mail, today.
    on 3/11? are the Carolina's stil on uber daylight savings time?
    Ooops...damn headache. Dunno what I was thinking when I typed that! Edited now.
    wow, over at laptopmag the tmobile mytouch is licking everyine's ****. Might be a good phone, but tmobile?

hope you guys can stop over and vote for the pre.
    wow, over at laptopmag the tmobile mytouch is licking everyine's ****. Might be a good phone, but tmobile?

It actually seems that T-Mobile is trying to make a comeback. They even have a couple commercials directly attacking AT&T and the iPhone lol.

They also have their "4G" network up and running. When I can finally afford an actual plan again, I'm going to check them out.
    And I pop back online in the middle of another 100 post. Guess I'm early early or is it just plain late again. ugg....
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    coverage here is terrible, and they are pretty loose in calling their network 4g.

but their commercials are excellent, and cheap to produce.

hey, did dbd get home safely? Or is he still at your house looking for horses?

OMG the Mytouch is way ahead. I did cast one for you know what. lol
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!