Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    Got the crews finished up for the year and put all equipment away. got back into the retail end of electronics as a third job, put my Dalmatian down and placed in a pet cemetery with headstone, helped my wife of 20 years move out and now looking forward to a new year with a new WebOS phone in my future.
    That about covers it. So how are you doing? Sure have missed you all.

What if I am not ready to be ready. Should I wait until before I get ready or after the ready fades away. Which is really better?
    well hopefully it gets better next year for you lol and since the new year is almost hear i hope it comes quickly too !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    We missed you, too, Finally Pre. Nice to see you.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    hey didnt some mod tell me that forum leaders didnt get to have the little phone thingy's !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    hey didnt some mod tell me that forum leaders didnt get to have the little phone thingy's !!
    I think there are still some kinks being worked out...Site mods don't have 'em, but forum mods still seem to. Sorry for the confusion...lol ltm ltm

Maybe have them change with the seasons. Holiday time make them pine trees, new years a star burst, july 4th fireworks, etc.... Now there is some code.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize View Post
    I think there are still some kinks being worked out...Site mods don't have 'em, but forum mods still seem to. Sorry for the confusion...lol ltm ltm
    i guess im just not special anymore !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    Got the crews finished up for the year and put all equipment away. got back into the retail end of electronics as a third job, put my Dalmatian down and placed in a pet cemetery with headstone, helped my wife of 20 years move out and now looking forward to a new year with a new WebOS phone in my future.
    That about covers it. So how are you doing? Sure have missed you all.

What if I am not ready to be ready. Should I wait until before I get ready or after the ready fades away. Which is really better?
    20 years is a long time, hope you're doing okay.

I did the split after 14 of them, technically our 15 hit, just before our divorce was final and we'd been together for a total of 17.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    And Angry Birds Seasons has been installed.
    i guess im just not special anymore !
    No, silly, the MORE special people don't have phone thingies, cause they are so special. You got it backwards. *You* are special, but I am not, any more.

No, silly, the MORE special people don't have phone thingies, cause they are so special. You got it backwards. *You* are special, but I am not, any more.
    Does that mean I'm not special now?????!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Does that mean I'm not special now?????!?
    You are especially special, always!!!!! Please don't cry. BTW, I really AM going to the post office tomorrow morning. Honest.

You are especially special, always!!!!! Please don't cry. BTW, I really AM going to the post office tomorrow morning. Honest.
    Haha I completely forgot about that.
    post office ??? for what pray tell !!?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    post office ??? for what pray tell !!?
    lol lol ltm ltm
    Bored!!!!!!!!!!!
    Just noticed something. Finally Pre is a Forum Leader and has the little cellphones! So why doesn't Shane get them too? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Bored!!!!!!!!!!!
    Me too!
    Yep.

lol
    And you're bored enough to play with the code in your posts, yep, that's pretty bored! LOL