1. #24221  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    thanks I got a laugh out of that !
    Well I'm glad you got a laugh out of it.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  2. #24222  
    Who likes Indian food?
  3. #24223  
    OK... Who likes Thai food?
  4. #24224  
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclevanya View Post
    OK... Who likes Thai food?
    I've lived in Thailand for 2 years.
    Spread out over a period of 15 years.
  5. #24225  
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclevanya View Post
    Who likes Indian food?
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclevanya View Post
    OK... Who likes Thai food?
    I have the general idea that they'd both have way too much sodium for me.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  6. #24226  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    I use the 40 post per page display setting.

    Ctrl+Shift+Alt+PrtScn then paste in anything.
    This prints the active screen. I don't want people to know what's on my taskbar.
  7. #24227  
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    Yeah I know. They've been coming since the end of July and I still haven't won one. Lol
    Really? I think I won one I haven't claimed yet.. I can't keep track anymore.. I donate to you .. If not my next win is donated to you

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  8. #24228  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I have the general idea that they'd both have way too much sodium for me.
    Plain everyday oxygen has too much sodium for you.
    You're from another planet.
    Our entire atmosphere is alien and hostile to you.
  9. #24229  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    This prints the active screen. I don't want people to know what's on my taskbar.
    Crop or as Sin said .. Just alt+PrntScn

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  10. #24230  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    This prints the active screen. I don't want people to know what's on my taskbar.
    ALT-PrtScn does that on my machine. I am not sure if the CTRL and SHIFT are needed.
  11. #24231  
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclevanya View Post
    Who likes Indian food?
    I love Indian food as well as Thai. Chicken Tikka Mosala is my fav.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  12. #24232  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Plain everyday oxygen has too much sodium for you.
    You're from another planet.
    Our entire atmosphere is alien and hostile to you.
    Yes, your species has many food items that contain almost my full days amount and some even go over it.

    VW phone home....
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  13. #24233  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I have the general idea that they'd both have way too much sodium for me.
    My wife is the opposite. Low blood pressure and CRAVES salt. She is sometimes referred to as the "Salt Vampire" of Star Trek (original) fame for her intense like of salt. We mere mortals just sit and watch as she salts perfectly salted foods. The only thing I can think of that she does not salt (that is normally salted) is potato chips. She salts most fries however.

    EDIT - Oh and she loves Thai; hates Indian.
  14. #24234  
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    Yes, and alt-Print Screen just takes a screen cature of the active window/program.
    LOL I've always held all keys, probably cause I couldn't remember which.
  15. #24235  
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclevanya View Post
    My wife is the opposite. Low blood pressure and CRAVES salt. She is sometimes referred to as the "Salt Vampire" of Star Trek (original) fame for her intense like of salt. We mere mortals just sit and watch as she salts perfectly salted foods. The only thing I can think of that she does not salt (that is normally salted) is potato chips. She salts most fries however.

    EDIT - Oh and she loves Thai; hates Indian.
    But does she salt SALT?

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  16. #24236  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    LOL I've always held all keys, probably cause I couldn't remember which.
    LMAO !!!

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  17. #24237  
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    I love Indian food as well as Thai. Chicken Tikka Mosala is my fav.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    Rogan Josh (lamb) is good.
  18. #24238  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    LMAO !!!

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Mind you I've done this for over 20 years.
    I hardly ever use a mouse. I just do everything with shortcuts and mnemonics.
    I type sh&t for a living.
  19. #24239  
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclevanya View Post
    My wife is the opposite. Low blood pressure and CRAVES salt. She is sometimes referred to as the "Salt Vampire" of Star Trek (original) fame for her intense like of salt. We mere mortals just sit and watch as she salts perfectly salted foods. The only thing I can think of that she does not salt (that is normally salted) is potato chips. She salts most fries however.

    EDIT - Oh and she loves Thai; hates Indian.
    I used to do that when I was younger, but stopped when my BP first started to go up, slightly.

    Then it did a major rise and I have to be even more careful.

    Though, at this last appointment, the doc said I don't have to be quite as cautious as I have been, because I'm definitely not overdoing it. The 3 people she saw, before me, were definitely overdoing it. LOL!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  20. ashi's Avatar
    Posts
    202 Posts
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    #24240  
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclevanya View Post
    Who likes Indian food?
    I do!

    Quote Originally Posted by Unclevanya View Post
    OK... Who likes Thai food?
    I do!

    So, who likes Ethiopian food? My favorite.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions