I recommend Opera.
    Chrome tastes metallic.
    Pretty much anything is a step up over IE....
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    It's hidden behind the battery compartment.
    `
    Somewhere in:
    /var/luna/data/attachments/bucket**/
    Thanks GFN!
    Quote Originally Posted by supercluver View Post
    If you click on it it loads the image. It is 2560x1024, which is the resolution of my two monitors. How much higher res do you need it?

Downloaded version is better in terms of resolution than the previous one - but it doesn't work for me. I have dissimilar resolutions on my monitors and I can't get this to display in a way that works. Dang. I may have to edit this and try to make it work. I have two different dual monitor settings depending on if I am at work or home.

Home today - main screen is 1600x1200 and secondary is 1024x768. At work the main one is 1920x1080 and secondary is 1280x1024. In both cases the primary panel is the RIGHT hand one not the left which also complicates the situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by supercluver View Post
    Pretty much anything is a step up over IE....
    At work we still have sites that do not render correctly without IE (internally).
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclevanya View Post
    At work we still have sites that do not render correctly without IE (internally).
    Then I recommend Firefox and IE Tab. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1419/
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Btw, our internal helpdesk site switched over to one that only works in IE. Since I use Linux, this was a pain... glad I have IEs4Linux, heh. It's only IE6, but that works in this case. Otherwise I'd have to fire up Virtualbox, heh.
    Quote Originally Posted by ashi View Post
    Then I recommend Firefox and IE Tab. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1419/
    That works MOST of the time but not all. I used it quite a bit until I found problems. Biggest problem was the lack of integrated login for my sharepoint sites.
    Downloaded version is better in terms of resolution than the previous one - but it doesn't work for me. I have dissimilar resolutions on my monitors and I can't get this to display in a way that works. Dang. I may have to edit this and try to make it work. I have two different dual monitor settings depending on if I am at work or home.

Home today - main screen is 1600x1200 and secondary is 1024x768. At work the main one is 1920x1080 and secondary is 1280x1024. In both cases the primary panel is the RIGHT hand one not the left which also complicates the situation.
    Oh I see the problem then. Yeah, I use two identical monitors, and the desktop is stretched over both, resulting in my "resolution" of 2560x1024. I also use a second monitor on my laptop here at work, which is a different resolution than my laptop monitor. So I just use the "extended desktop" feature built into windows there. And yes, that means I have 4 monitors in front of me right now. hahahahaha....

You'll have to edit the image, split it maybe. Can you assign different images to each monitor? I know with some video cards and software you can. Nvidia that I use on my work desktop allows it, but like I said I'm just stretching the desktop across the two monitors....
    Why is dbd's post count on AC still showing zero?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I brownnosed the mods there, and they banned him, deleted all his posts, and all his bogus advice threads. He was telling Android users to do a battery pull, reboot while holding volume up button, and randomly doctor their gingerbread for the heck of it.
    We have already issued two warnings about not bringing PreCentral business into this forum or thread. I suggest you adhere to these warnings.
    Sorry Chris, missed the two previous warnings.
    This so-called lounge constitutes bringing PreCentral business into this forum.
    Who were 1 and 2?
    Wow, these guys can count.
    Last edited by GuyFromNam; 12/09/2010 at 12:42 PM.
    Who were 1 and 2?
    Wow, these guys can count.
    Lemme guess! ummm! The dynamic duo perhaps?!?!
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Why is AC being so defensive?
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    That works MOST of the time but not all. I used it quite a bit until I found problems. Biggest problem was the lack of integrated login for my sharepoint sites.
    Aw shucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by ashi View Post
    Aw shucks.
    LOL - I know it seems trivial but when you have a few dozen windows at a stretch it gets old.
  17.    #23977  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Because I've only posted in the off-topic general section.

That's why I couldn't answer your PM to me. I have to have at least five posts to PM.
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    I recommend Opera.
    Chrome tastes metallic.
    I recommend Lynx
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    if peeing your pants is cool, consider me Miles Davis
    Quote Originally Posted by ••dbdoinit View Post
    Because I've only posted in the off-topic general section.

That's why I couldn't answer your PM to me. I have to have at least five posts to PM.
    well get busy. there must be at least one AC member that learn from you.

it seems like that restriction is the opposite of here. isn't there a requirement at PC that you need 10 regular posts before you can post in OT?