nine
    Twenty two

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Quote Originally Posted by supercluver View Post
    Dude, talk about some Christmas spirit. Thank you Unclevanya.

I should really be working instead of doing crap like this. Oh well.
    No sweat. My first (and only to date) win was donated to me I'm just paying it forward.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Twenty two

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

"What is the age of consent on Mars?"
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    I have an interesting observation.

I recently switched to an Epic. So I am using my Pre Plus just on wifi, basically for games and for the kids to play games on. Most of the time it is on airplane mode, every once in a while I'll turn on wifi to download an update or something. I removed all my accounts and stuff like that, so nothing is running, or at least shouldn't be.

So I had Thunderchief on it, running 1 GHz / 500 MHz. Battery life was ATROCIOUS lately, on airplane mode. I'm talking 100% go to bed at 11pm, get up at 6am and have 30% left. What the heck? It was never that bad when I was actually using the phone. Additionally, I noted that it could not keep accurate time to save its life. Clock would drift by a day or more each day.

So I removed Thunderchief about a week ago. Now I have no issues. Battery lasts and lasts. It'll lose like 2% overnight. Clock doesn't drift basically at all. Maybe 1 minute over the course of a week.

Anyone else see anything similar? I know this isn't off topic, but whatever it is interesting discussion at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by ashi View Post
    Three Point One Four One Five Nine Two Six Five Three Five
    I'll take blackberry please... no wait apple... no maybe pecan.
    I have an interesting observation.

I recently switched to an Epic. So I am using my Pre Plus just on wifi, basically for games and for the kids to play games on. Most of the time it is on airplane mode, every once in a while I'll turn on wifi to download an update or something. I removed all my accounts and stuff like that, so nothing is running, or at least shouldn't be.

So I had Thunderchief on it, running 1 GHz / 500 MHz. Battery life was ATROCIOUS lately, on airplane mode. I'm talking 100% go to bed at 11pm, get up at 6am and have 30% left. What the heck? It was never that bad when I was actually using the phone. Additionally, I noted that it could not keep accurate time to save its life. Clock would drift by a day or more each day.

So I removed Thunderchief about a week ago. Now I have no issues. Battery lasts and lasts. It'll lose like 2% overnight. Clock doesn't drift basically at all. Maybe 1 minute over the course of a week.

Anyone else see anything similar? I know this isn't off topic, but whatever it is interesting discussion at least.
    Why did it post twice? These forums are just too much for me today.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclevanya View Post
    I'll take blackberry please... no wait apple... no maybe pecan.
    I like pumpkin.

Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Hmmm is on-topic in an off-topic board considered off-topic? Or off-off-topic?

I have noticed that when in airplane mode, my phone's clock loses time awfully quickly. I haven't tried Thunderchief though, only the Uberkernel.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Hrm I just got a double post too. I will chalk it up to the glitch in the Matrix we keep hitting here lately.
    I like pumpkin.

Honestly Pumpkin and Sweet Potato with whipped cream is wonderful but I'm partial to fruit pies made with fresh fruit.
    What is with the double posting in the forum today? What is wrong with these forums? Are they being hosted on a freaking pre?
    Hrm I just got a double post too. I will chalk it up to the glitch in the Matrix we keep hitting here lately.
    Weird - this seems to have posted twice.
  16.    #23936  
    Congrats, unclevanya and supercluver!

Nice gesture, uncle.

(Oh boy, that didn't sound right, lol)
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclevanya View Post
    Honestly Pumpkin and Sweet Potato with whipped cream is wonderful but I'm partial to fruit pies made with fresh fruit.
    I often default to anything chocolate... most of the time, dessert should taste like chocolate.

Chocolate: It's what's for dessert.
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    Joan Plowright?
    Thanks, especially to unclevanya. And I guess I'd like the PM from verwon.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by supercluver View Post
    What is with the double posting in the forum today? What is wrong with these forums? Are they being hosted on a freaking pre?
    I think we might be posting to a Treo 600.