how did he ruin it??

PS. how do find anything over there? I'd say have the questions apply to all phones, but are buried in the sub-forum for a particular model. And there are a bunch of OT threads also buried in sub-forums for a particular model.

Once you get beyond that, you discover that there are about 50 different phones, and there are different answers to the same question for various models. If I want to make a comparison of how carious things compare in terms of limitations, hacks, etc. I would just stab myself in the neck before I'd try to make sense of all that.

Might be easier if I already had one of the more popular models, but something less popular or gathering facts to make a decision... ouch. just sayin
  2.    #23682  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Looks like there is no point in having that special PM thread over at A|C. That gbhil dude ruined the fun...
    Well, the main purpose of it was to prevent you-know-who from starting one like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    how did he ruin it??
    Seems like he'll make himself the 100th poster each time... I don't think he likes dbd haha
  4.    #23684  
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mods
    Do not forget the rules and regulations of this thread. Ignorance is not a valid excuse.
    - NO BACK-TO-BACK posting by the same person in the frenzy (81-99) leading up to each hundred mark. That would be considered cheating.

- If you just so happen to post a back-to-back for the win (i.e. to say or ask if you won, or it's just part of the natural conversation), that would be okay and accepted.

- If you happen to post a back-to-back during the frenzy, LEAVE IT.
    We will decide if it was malicious or not.

- If posts are deleted during the frenzy to the hundred marks (or after) in order to make yourself win (or somebody else lose), we WILL notice it, you WON'T win and we'll hunt you down and severely beat you.

- In your "acceptance speech", please state whether you want the Special PM to be from Verwon Buttercup or Blaize Babycakes.

- REMINDER TO THE WINNERS: Please do NOT tell the thread what the Special PM is. The more mysterious for the non-winners, the better for all of us.

-- COMPLETE LIST OF WINNERS @OP --
    What? Again?
    You can't possibly be serious!

btw: real pic was way better than llama dude.
    I think I forgot to vote. Not that it matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Well, the main purpose of it was to prevent you-know-who from starting one like it.
    well, there are about 40 more threads you need to create.

Already missed the lounge and banning the person above.
    is the post count correct?
    who even knows anymore
    strange... post counts don't match
    haha, ten post gap between our consecutive posts.
    It changes to something different every time I refresh. This could be post # 90 or 57 for all I know
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    That's hillarious!
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild View Post
    It changes to something different every time I refresh. This could be post # 90 or 57 for all I know
    looks like they just stinked, er, synched up
    Long time reader...first time poster
    It says your last post was 23700 from the new post page, but click in shows you at 93. Why oo why!
    Deleted posts not updating in the search maybe? It says 23701 replies *right now*
    What is this all about?
    I hope this is not back to back posts
    I think its the late 80's and early 90's that get messed up. It looks like its got the correct post count now.