Quote Originally Posted by Unclevanya View Post
    No context for this - what are the two dots?
    Joan Plowright??
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    AC re-activated dbd's account, including the 2 dots!
    Why was it deactivated?
    Quote Originally Posted by helidos View Post
    Why was it deactivated?
    Earlier chatter indicated that there was some concern over the handle name used and there was a request to rename it and some confusion occured over rename vs. delete. Look for posts by dbd earlier today.
    Just cramping some fool's lack of style.
    Quote Originally Posted by helidos View Post
    Jerry Rigg about the same as homebrew

But you must of missed my post with the case... /shrug idc you wanna keep paying for the same drive with different plastic on the outside by all means have at it.
    I found the right drive for the same price. I am not one to shy away from tinkering at all, I just want uniformity and the same price. I can still return the other one to the seller, I just have to pay shipping and wait 7-14 days for a refund.

Just trying to save time, and if I can sell the original one without causing too many issues, more power to me. I do appreciate the link though.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
    the two dots that are at the beginning of dbd's thread titles. he convinced them to put them in his AC user name. that should make it really hard to search on his name.
  7.    #23667  
    Earlier chatter indicated that there was some concern over the handle name used and there was a request to rename it and some confusion occured over rename vs. delete. Look for posts by dbd earlier today.
    Joan Plowright??
    sigh...
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam-Nightmare View Post
    *looks around. sees a guy on an empty dancefloor, dancing out of tune all by himself. exits.*
    gfn, try clicking on the link next to your nightmare in that quote. it takes me to a closed PC thread...
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypre View Post
    I found the right drive for the same price. I am not one to shy away from tinkering at all, I just want uniformity and the same price. I can still return the other one to the seller, I just have to pay shipping and wait 7-14 days for a refund.

Just trying to save time, and if I can sell the original one without causing too many issues, more power to me. I do appreciate the link though.
    Np just trying to help a fellow live user save some $$
    Just left doc, all looks good, just a med adjust to stop the dropping BP. She also said it looks like I have Raynaud's Disease, which I'd always suspected.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    gfn, try clicking on the link next to your nightmare in that quote. it takes me to a closed PC thread...
    Yes, A|C is just reusing old P|C thread IDs.
    Can't be original at anything.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Just left doc, all looks good, just a med adjust to stop the dropping BP. She also said it looks like I have Raynaud's Disease, which I'd always suspected.
    Yay! Hope things are better now.
    Quote Originally Posted by ashi View Post
    Yay! Hope things are better now.
    Thanks, it'll take a few days for the medication to adjust in my body, so still tired.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Looks like there is no point in having that special PM thread over at A|C. That gbhil dude ruined the fun...
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Looks like there is no point in having that special PM thread over at A|C. That gbhil dude ruined the fun...
    Hey G, remember my 1 euro Pre.
    Palm replaced the complete front under warranty.
    It's effing new...
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Hey G, remember my 1 euro Pre.
    Palm replaced the complete front under warranty.
    It's effing new...
    Damn you GFN. That's ridiculous lol...
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Damn you GFN. That's ridiculous lol...
    Oh and I unlocked it for free
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Oh and I unlocked it for free
    Lucky you lol. I'm still waiting for my Pre to die lol.