Quote Originally Posted by BobbyMiele View Post
    I'd gladly pay you tuesday for a hamburger today

Yes, half a PM!!! you're the bestererest pogey
    Mmmm. A hamburger sounds good right now.
    You know, the low BP makes me dizzy enough, the odd post counts and confusion just make it worse.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    dbd, if you have a clue, just tell me who I need to send to later.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Mmmm. A hamburger sounds good right now.
    I got some coupons for Mickey D's in the mail over the weekend...

Wow, this thread has been hoppin all day! It took me like 30 mins to catch up on all the posts in just this thread! And of course the phantom page is still there...

And I wonder why I have a whole phone with just 39 posts??
  5.    #23325  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    dbd, if you have a clue, just tell me who I need to send to later.
    I'm about to give up, just check the first page for the latest, I gotta go right now...
    What you talking about? If you're accusing me of being friends with him, take a look at this PM he just sent me:

See? lol lol
    LOL.. i was thinking more along the lines that you ARE him! LOL
    I just saw a Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer balloon float get stabbed in the middle of the forehead with a stoplight pole on the Nightly News!
    Quote Originally Posted by Riona View Post
    I just saw a Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer balloon float get stabbed in the middle of the forehead with a stoplight pole on the Nightly News!
    LOL... I saw that too. He took it right between the eyes! Get out the carving knive and grill! Whoohooooo
    wow everyone is over at the other place lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    ive had my suspicions too... bc no one can be that idiotic... only someone with some intelligence can pull off a RUSH
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    wow everyone is over at the other place lol
    i think OT over there is gonna Splode!! lol.... Posts in OT count towards post count!!!! i say we move there and Rule the Droid army and convert them to HP after we have enough posts
    You guys are funny.he is over there and u r still driving him crazy. I love it.

Sent using taptalk.
    So I experienced an interesting GPS/mapping issue a couple weekends ago that I forgot to mention. I went to Winston-Salem to see my Goddaughter play in a college basketball game and we all went out to eat afterwards. Well, her mom and dad left it up to ME to figure out where we were gonna eat...

Well, I had installed the Yelp app on my Pre and decided to finally put it to use. I did a search on there for restarants and then searched for steakhouses...I picked Longhorn Steakhouse (was craving beef). It gave me the option to get directions to the restaurant which I decided to use since I don't know my way around W-S...and then I decided to switch it over to the map view since the written directions weren't making much sense to me.

For some WEIRD reason, the directions had me taking a small residential road that's right after a main road to get to the restaurant...and then it wanted me to drive through the WEEDS and down a grassy hill to get to their friggen parking lot!! I can't really blame GPS for that one...just bad directions I think. I've never experienced something like that tho! Luckily I was able to figure out what it was trying to do, turn around and get to the right place...

I'm glad I figured it out, because we almost gave up and ate at Golden Corral! LOL
    I see you over at A|C chattin with Rushy... yup... We know who you REALLY are now...
    Well, he came up with a great idea and started something called "The Android Lounge" where people can chat about random stuff.

http://forum.androidcentral.com/gene...y-all-r-r.html
    No way. Although> that would "be the" (craziest) thing > ever... ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    i think OT over there is gonna Splode!! lol.... Posts in OT count towards post count!!!! i say we move there and Rule the Droid army and convert them to HP after we have enough posts
    are you serious? it all counts together? I see that titles adjust themselves as the post count increases. And new users can start creating off-topic posts right away. I think PC requires 100 posts in the tech forums first, which I really appreciate!
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    You guys are funny.he is over there and u r still driving him crazy. I love it.

Sent using taptalk.
    Heh. I'm actually behaving myself over there. I don't want to ruin my name in case I end up with an Android phone in the future haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    These post counts are so off, I just don't know anymore.
    I suggest that you just stick with your original plan of making each 100th post a winner. I know that means one time it will take more than 100 to catch up, but that seems so much easier than forcing people to start taking calculus classes at the community center just so they can have a little fun. IMHO
    Heh. I'm actually behaving myself over there. I don't want to ruin my name in case I end up with an Android phone in the future haha.
    what You Rush doesnt have any power over there!
    thats terrible !!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->