1. #23141  
    hopefully this is appropriate enough for this forum. if not, I'll be happy to delete it. but, have you all seen the new "Miss TSA 2011 Calendar"? It's a spoof on the recent TSA body scan/groping controversies:

    Miss TSA Calendar | X-Ray Pinup Calendar | Mediaite

    no word on why she was allowed to keep her shoes on while she was going through security.
  2. #23142  
    I was just gifted a PM from db. Don't know when this happened but WOO HOO! and thank you!!!! I just searched some previous wins, but I don't know what post of yours to thank.

    thanks db!!!!

    Also, I still don't understand the gray bar.
  3. #23143  
    Board changes, while I'm offline? Unacceptable!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  4. Erckul's Avatar
    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    #23144  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Board changes, while I'm offline? Unacceptable!
    uh oh. Someone has agitated Verwon
  5.    #23145  
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyMiele View Post
    I was just gifted a PM from db. Don't know when this happened but WOO HOO! and thank you!!!! I just searched some previous wins, but I don't know what post of yours to thank.

    thanks db!!!!

    Also, I still don't understand the gray bar.
    That was the one that I had donated to you a few days ago.
  6. #23146  
    We all know what happened to the last poor soul who agitated verwon.
  7. #23147  
    Hey I'm a HasBeen Supporter.
    What a mean way to refer to Palm.
  8. #23148  
    Hey I'm a HasBeen Supporter.
    What a mean way to refer to Palm.
  9. #23149  
    Hell yeah - DB ef-up much?
  10. #23150  


    This sums it up, guys!


    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    uh oh. Someone has agitated Verwon
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    We all know what happened to the last poor soul who agitated verwon.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  11. #23151  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Looks like PC is switching over to how AndroidCentral looks lol
    I hope they don't change anything too much. I hate how ac has all of your profile info above your post instead of on the side. It really gets in the way when you're reading a long thread.
  12. #23152  
    man I worked hard for those 5 chairs !! Now they're all taken away .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  13. #23153  
    I don't even have a gauge either ho hum
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  14. #23154  
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild View Post
    I hope they don't change anything too much. I hate how ac has all of your profile info above your post instead of on the side. It really gets in the way when you're reading a long thread.
    Yea, I hate that. Having all the info on the side is MUCH nicer!
  15. #23155  
    Complicated mathematics, board changes, Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
  16. #23156  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    I don't even have a gauge either ho hum
    Sorry Shane. The Mods decided you weren't cool enough to have a post count indicator.
  17. #23157  
    man !! Just ..... Man ....
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  18. #23158  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    man !! Just ..... Man ....
    You can have mine though! I don't like it...
  19. #23159  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    man I worked hard for those 5 chairs !! Now they're all taken away .
    I think Dieter's going to change it back with Pre tops.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  20. Erckul's Avatar
    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    #23160  
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    Complicated mathematics, board changes, Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!
    LOL that sums it up, brother

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions