1. #23061  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    LOL - I told a certain person I spoke Pygmee the other day.
    He was not at all surprised.
    and I'm sure he is reading the threads, so now what is the possibility of him connecting the dots?
  2. #23062  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    and I'm sure he is reading the threads, so now what is the possibility of him connecting the dots?
    zero?

    Nope... Never! I'm over at www.androidcentral.com. I know have a HTC EVO phone from Sprint.
    Thanks
    On behalf of everyone at P|C.
    You're welcome.
  3. #23063  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    zero?
    Oooooo almost.... It's actually a negative #
  4. #23064  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    Great.....now, I have a bunch of pizzed off pygmies on my hands.

    Thanks a pant-load!!
    if you buy them all a nice shell, they will settledown. Tell them that the bonus to having their own shells is that now they can work from home.
  5. #23065  
    I say sell em on ebay
  6. #23066  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Phantom page @ 23061
    are you guys choosing the winner based on actual post number or on the advanced calculus that appears to be a new prerequisite?
  7. #23067  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    are you guys choosing the winner based on actual post number or on the advanced calculus that appears to be a new prerequisite?
    Yes
  8. #23068  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Yes


    *rlee2001 takes a fistfull of advil *
  9. #23069  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    *rlee2001 takes a fistfull of advil *
    Winning post is 23109 which will eventually revert to 23100
  10. #23070  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    LOL - I told a certain person I spoke Pygmee the other day.
    He was not at all surprised.
    so that would indicate that it came from rlee? That's funny.
  11. #23071  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Yes
    that was a multiple choise question, not a yes/no question. please re-take the test and post your new answer.
  12. #23072  
    should I be surprised that this thread hasn't been deleted?

    http://forums.precentral.net/off-top...logy-rush.html
  13. #23073  
    All this 3rd grade mathematics is making me long for the days of avatarpron! lol ltm ltm
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
  14. #23074  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    that was a multiple choise question, not a yes/no question. please re-take the test and post your new answer.
    And, don't forget to "show your work"
  15. #23075  
    They just need to do a DB cleanup.. It takes an hour at most I really don't get it
  16. #23076  
    If you take the inverse of the radical and then divide by the negative interger of pi r/2, you can then infer that the quadratic equation cannot be used to figure on the quotient. At the same time, making sure to not divide by zero by simply adding 1 to zero.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
  17. #23077  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    And, don't forget to "show your work"
    Well it's all of the above and beyond
  18. #23078  
    wow, the 'report' button is too close to the 'reply' button on the mobile site. I started typing a reply in the report form. glad I noticed before I hit the send button.

    now i'm worried that I've done that before and there is a mod somewhere scratching his head and wondering how long i've has such severe dyslex-heimers...
  19. #23079  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    zero?
    LOL did you find that posted on android central?
  20. #23080  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    wow, the 'report' button is too close to the 'reply' button on the mobile site. I started typing a reply in the report form. glad I noticed before I hit the send button.

    now i'm worried that I've done that before and there is a mod somewhere scratching his head and wondering how long i've has such severe dyslex-heimers...
    They haven't said anything due to your delusional nature

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions