Egads!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I could just imagine the frenzy!

There are several! LOL
    I'll take em all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zen00 View Post
    I just finished photo shopping this image, hope I got the epic leader pose just right, it's for a Grant
    looks like the guy from king of queens
    @zen00

you perfectly capture Obama's trademark staring at the horizon with purpose and resolve. All in needs is "yes we can" across the bottom.You captured what you were trying for so well that I'm going to vote for you as a write in candidate for the next election we have. You could wind up as a sheriff or school board member in metro Atlanta based on that photo.
    well, we are number 2 & 3 in line... 7 total so far. Wife thinks I'm the crazy one cause I got a shake to dink... While in line... In the cold...
    lol, guy behind me has a pre. What are the odds?
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    well, we are number 2 & 3 in line... 7 total so far. Wife thinks I'm the crazy one cause I got a shake to dink... While in line... In the cold...
    Your post puzzled me at first - had to read it twice. I was thinking "a shake to dink?? What's he shaking?? What's a dink?"

then I got it...your fingers are so cold, you missed the R

LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Riona View Post
    Your post puzzled me at first - had to read it twice. I was thinking "a shake to dink?? What's he shaking?? What's a dink?"

then I got it...your fingers are so cold, you missed the R

LOL
    lol, yeah drink. Remembered a beanie but forgot gloves. Well,couldn't type with gloves anyhow.
    He's shakin' what in line??

Edit... LOL you posted just before me
    lol, yeah drink. Remembered a beanie but forgot gloves. Well,couldn't type with gloves anyhow.
    You've got me craving a shake now...of course, I'm sitting in a warm apt, so I'm sure it wouldn't have the same freezing effect on me that you're going through.

I sure hope that game is worth it! I'm SOOOO glad the weather on Black Friday morning wasn't as cold as it is now. There's no way I'd go out in this cold...
    Riona, you have a bird avatar too??? haha
    lol, guy behind me has a pre. What are the odds?
    make sure he is a P|C member, and tell us what his user name is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    make sure he is a P|C member, and tell us what his user name is.
    Yes, do it!! haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Riona, you have a bird avatar too??? haha
    That is actually MY bird, Sandi. I've had her since 1999 (she turned 11 this year) and she's a Quaker parrot. I had to photoshop the pic of the santa hat on her - there's no way she'd let me put something like that on her head.

Something tells me po-po parrot isn't your parrot, is he? Either way, I was glad to see someone was getting off this 'turtle' kick Shane has everyone on
    no,he's not a member... Told him about it though.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    I love (non-dairy) ice cream on a cold day! Shakes are good too.
    It's a cold day and I'm in a warm apartment, with some really good booze!

It is non-dairy!
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    You know... for every new member you refer here, you get another 12 months free membership for yourself!
    Such a deal!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    You know... for every new member you refer here, you get another 12 months free membership for yourself!
    Alright! I'll get my son to sign up, tomorrow!