1. #22661  
    Afternoony Looney LOOTers!
    As noted, its brisk outside in the Northeast.
    Got my insulated ladder grippping gloves on!

    As for 3D Avatarpron...swaying blue t!tt!es that I have to duck is not how I want to watch TV! LOL ltm ltm
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
  2.    #22662  
    Quote Originally Posted by JSgraphicart
    Congrats. No hard feelings. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    I donate the win to jsgrahicart.


    Now, all is right with the universe.
    THIS is why this thread will always be a winner.
  3. #22663  
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    Haha. Well now I feel guilty, but dont see you giving in to taking the win. Im going to wait for db's official call on this.
    He already made his call and people are allowed to donate their win, at their discretion!

    Geez!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  4. #22664  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    He already made his call and people are allowed to donate their win, at their discretion!

    Geez!
    Ok, sorry. Geez. lol. Ok Verwon, since you are here now, I will pick you.
  5.    #22665  
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    Haha. Well now I feel guilty, but dont see you giving in to taking the win. Im going to wait for db's official call on this.
    I say rlee won because i saw it at the exact moment it happened. Sorry, JSJSJS.
  6. #22666  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    I say rlee won because i saw it at the exact moment it happened. Sorry, JSJSJS.
    See? this is why I wanted to wait. haha. But if he passes the win on to me, then I made my decision.
  7. Erckul's Avatar
    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    #22667  
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    Afternoony Looney LOOTers!
    As noted, its brisk outside in the Northeast.
    Got my insulated ladder grippping gloves on!

    As for 3D Avatarpron...swaying blue t!tt!es that I have to duck is not how I want to watch TV! LOL ltm ltm
    LOL swaying blue t!tt!es !
  8. #22668  
    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    LOL swaying blue t!tt!es !
    LOL Good to see you bro!
    Ladder holding has been amateurish at best lately!
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
  9. #22669  
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    See? this is why I wanted to wait. haha. But if he passes the win on to me, then I made my decision.
    Done.

    I have donated to jsgraphicart.

    ENJOY!!


    believe me...this is as though I have donated a KIDNEY to you. It is THAT wonderful for you and PAINFUL for me!!

    Now, live your life in such a way as to have deserved this!!!



    LTTVIMH
  10. #22670  
    There, PM sent, as per dbd's decision and rlee's donation. I'll no longer accept any arguments about it.

    This lady says that's quite enough.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  11. #22671  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    that only happens when your about to be banned*


















    *or if you're on a really slow connection

    What? I'm at 0 points no current warning and have a screaming fast net connection
    check my webos facebook group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=129304747081175

    help me reach my goal to be the first non celebrity on twitter with 1 million followers http://www.twitter.com/darkproteus66

    LONG LIVE HOMEBREW!!!
  12.    #22672  
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    See? this is why I wanted to wait. haha. But if he passes the win on to me, then I made my decision.
    I also promise to donate a future win of mine to you, for your good sportsmanship.

    (Right after I donate my next one to BobbyMiele. That's another promise I made.)
  13. #22673  
    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    LOL swaying blue t!tt!es !
    and possible squirrel nuts... its in a forest isnt it?
  14. #22674  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    and possible squirrel nuts... its in a forest isnt it?
    LOL ltm ltm ltm ltm ltm
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
  15. #22675  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    Done.

    I have donated to jsgraphicart.

    ENJOY!!


    believe me...this is as though I have donated a KIDNEY to you. It is THAT wonderful for you and PAINFUL for me!!

    Now, live your life in such a way as to have deserved this!!!



    LTTVIMH
    I already knew you'd stick by this!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  16. Erckul's Avatar
    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    #22676  
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    LOL Good to see you bro!
    Ladder holding has been amateurish at best lately!
    I appreciate that, brother. It's good to be back .... even with the popcockery afoot
  17. #22677  
    Quote Originally Posted by darkproteus66 View Post
    What? I'm at 0 points no current warning and have a screaming fast net connection
    ahh subtle humor ... its soooo ... welll.... Subtle
  18. #22678  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    Done.

    I have donated to jsgraphicart.

    ENJOY!!


    believe me...this is as though I have donated a KIDNEY to you. It is THAT wonderful for you and PAINFUL for me!!

    Now, live your life in such a way as to have deserved this!!!



    LTTVIMH
    Thank you rlee. You are a life saver. I am forever in your gratitude.
  19. #22679  
    Frenzy! (maybe... can't tell with these wacky post counts lol)
  20. #22680  
    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    I appreciate that, brother. It's good to be back .... even with the popcockery afoot
    Gotta ready for another assault. The time is nigh....
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions