Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Oh... This is so confusing haha

No kidding.

I have pygmies demanding their bonuses, but I am uncertain as to whether they have earned it or not!
    Quote Originally Posted by rsanchez1 View Post
    This thread has been behaving very strangely. Maybe the forum software was never designed to handle so many posts?

Also, who misled us more about the "imminent" Angry Birds update, Rovio, Palm, or PreCentral?
    Rovio did. They were the first to tweet about an update coming very soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    im good, just cold... damn heater is from the 30's or somethin' im good with tech... but new tech not old...
    For some reason, I just don't miss the really cold weather. LOL
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    This thread has been behaving very strangely. Maybe the forum software was never designed to handle so many posts?

Also, who misled us more about the "imminent" Angry Birds update, Rovio, Palm, or PreCentral?
    he Largest Thread On the Internet
    It is time. Here at NBF we take great pride in our Off Topic section. A section that is held private to those only who are members of our forums. But today, the great people of Notebookforums, more specifically, the great people of the R.E.T. (Reputation Experiment Thread) which sits in Off Topic, have decided it is time to self declare our R.E.T., as the Largest VBulletin Thread in the history of the internet.

As of today
    The R.E.T. stands at 334,832 Replies
    The R.E.T. was started on January 10, 2005
    The R.E.T. has been active for 1815 days (4 years 11 months and 20 days)
    The R.E.T. averages just over 184 posts per day.
    The R.E.T. contains 54 members with 1000+ posts, including 10 members with 10,000+ posts, and 1 member with 30,000 posts.

The R.E.T. has seen it all. It was created to test the Reputation system that was newly added to the forums and transformed into a general discussion thread that is now home to our members to chat casually during the day. The thread is so large, that it’s the slowest loading thread on the forums, but that doesn’t stop the forum regulars from posting.

If you’d like to participate in discussion in our community, or curious to see The R.E.T., register on our forums and join the fun.

-Steve

Edit: Editing this to reflect more accurate information. The R.E.T. was created on January 10, 2005, not September 26, 2004. This also reflected the posts per day to 184.4.

The Largest Thread On the Internet ... It is time. Here at NBF we take great pride in our Off Topic section. A section that is held private to those only who ...
    nope
    Garrett broke the site!!! Sqwaaaaaaaaaaaaaak!! Garrett broke the site!!!
    Hey, no impersonations of Po-Po Parrot!

I've been told the site is having problems on more than one thread so this may not be post count related.

? I haven't heard the bad news - what's the scoop? I thought there was a release planned soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    For some reason, I just don't miss the really cold weather. LOL
    i love the hot... i could be on the sun and be fine...
    I likethe saying in your avatar there Garrett ! Lol
    ĦṔ-ḶψΨṫ-ŦḯΨη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    The rules of this thread don't apply today. Lol
    Back to webOS with my new Touchpad!!!
    Check Out My TouchPad Theme "Paint It Black" http://forums.webosnation.com/webos-...iew-black.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclevanya View Post
    I've been told the site is having problems on more than one thread so this may not be post count related.

? I haven't heard the bad news - what's the scoop? I thought there was a release planned soon.
    its the holiday RUSH... it deleted all of its posts and threads
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    The rules of this thread don't apply today. Lol

It certainly makes it more random!
    I refresh the page once and just like that, 10 posts fly by. ***?
    i love the hot... i could be on the sun and be fine...
    I'm not a cold weather person. If I get cold, I'm so tiny, that my arms and legs actually turn blue and purple.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    I'm not a cold weather person. If I get cold, I'm so tiny, that my arms and legs actually turn blue and purple.
    thats cuz your 90 pounds soaking wet holding a sixty pound weight

We may be getting PMs from a SMURF?!?!

Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    verwon, you're turning violet!
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    We may be getting PMs from a SMURF?!?!

Do NOT call Ver a Smurf!!!

She hates Smurfs... she could be Gargamels wife for all you know
    Do NOT call Ver a Smurf!!!

She hates Smurfs... she could be Gargamels wife for all you know

pffffft.....SHE is the one with the blue skin. Maybe she is the chick from Avatar?
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    pffffft.....SHE is the one with the blue skin. Maybe she is the chick from Avatar?
    you mean that p0rno flick?