Page 112 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 12621021071081091101111121131141151161171221622126121112 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,240 of 26517
    Hmmm.... but aren't YOU post 2222? LOL

I'll just text it to you... check the wife's phone

ok guys settle down there are other forums for that stuff lol ltm ltm ltm ha ha
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  3.    #2223  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesey View Post
    Hmmm.... but aren't YOU post 2222? LOL

I'll just text it to you... check the wife's phone
    That's why when i realized it (from Pre ), i QUICKLY swooped in and said YOU CAN KEEP IT!! LOL LOL LOL LOL ltm ltm.

LOL- just noticed the white txt.
    My bad; just kidding around... trying to light a fire in here to speed it up...

Nice to see another voice back this morning... Anyone seen Cleveland? Could it be that this turned into a 3 day weekend for some?

5.    #2225  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    ok guys settle down there are other forums for that stuff lol ltm ltm ltm ha ha
    no thanks, ltm ltm ltm ltm ltm
    AAAARRRGGHHH..... I still can't insert emoticons!!! Why does it just show a blue question mark?

Can someone please teach me how to do this.... I wanna play too

Besides, it'll give us something to do to get to 2300
  7.    #2227  
    Sorry, Jonesey, i gotta go..... I'll be back later today.
    Here is a nice pic
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
    find emoticon you want to use. Then right click it. In the pop up list click on " copy image location. Then come back to precentral. Now at the top of the text entry box are all the controls for changing text style and colors. One of the buttons looks like a stamp , click on it and a bow pops up that asks for a url . Erase the http// that's already there and then right click and paste, hit enter and then post the message. Done . Try it now and see if that works for you .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    remember the image or smiley has to be located on another web site to work. Images from your computer will not work using this format.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Whats the best way for a image from the computer to work...only way I found was from an email attachment
    Last edited by DJeremyC; 08/16/2010 at 10:14 AM.

Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
    that's how I'm doing it... So do YOU see the drunk smiley in my above post?On my Mac I see a blue box w/?. Perhaps it's a Mac thing?
    I see a box with a red X.

idk then, since that's how I did it... Anyone do it this way from a Mac with snow leopard and safari5 with no probs?

I read another option, to upload them first to p|c user profile.. But that seems pretty convoluted for just a smiley with a beard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesey View Post
    idk then, since that's how I did it... Anyone do it this way from a Mac with snow leopard and safari5 with no probs?

I read another option, to upload them first to p|c user profile.. But that seems pretty convoluted for just a smiley with a beard.
    The link you used wasn't to the image, but rather to a photobucket page for that image. Here is the link you should have used:
    Code:
    http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t222/biarmampus/emoticon/drunk.gif
    Here is what you actually used:
    Code:
    http://media.photobucket.com/image/drunk%20emoticon/biarmampus/emoticon/drunk.gif?o=4
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    test

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    opps

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    thats how u do it!

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by andidendel View Post
    The link you used wasn't to the image, but rather to a photobucket page for that image. Here is the link you should have used:
    [CODE]

Here is what you actually used:
    [CODE]
    Hey, andidoodle, welcome back! thanks for helping the cyber-challenged; I'll try that when I get back to my lappy.

Hey Jeff... careful that some of those big images don't get stuck in the tubes!
    Last edited by Jonesey; 08/16/2010 at 02:09 PM.
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    hmmmm working on getting to 100!!