Hi LOOTers! Been a quiet day from the looks of things...I've felt like crap all day, but nothing compared to ZMANN's flu. Hope you feel better soon Z! (I've just had a stupid sinus headache)

Fortunately I seem to be immune to getting the flu...
    Since I had CHF, the doc made me get the shots for flu and pneumonia. They can be very dangerous for people in my situation.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Thank you

Sent using taptalk.
  4.    #22264  
    Hi everybody.

Can't stay, but just sayin' wassup.
    Hi, all. I have a horrid cold, but no flu. Hope you get to feeling better, Zmann.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    It's finally Winter in Charlotte! We've had a combination of rain/sleet/snow today...nothing that stuck, but it finally feels like Winter!
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    Severe flu, help me

Sent using taptalk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riona View Post
    Hi LOOTers! Been a quiet day from the looks of things...I've felt like crap all day, but nothing compared to ZMANN's flu. Hope you feel better soon Z! (I've just had a stupid sinus headache)

Fortunately I seem to be immune to getting the flu...
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize View Post
    Hi, all. I have a horrid cold, but no flu. Hope you get to feeling better, Zmann.
    I hope you guys feel better soon.

Just no sneezing on the rest of us. Hehe
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize View Post
    Nice to see you in here, Blaize. Hope the cold doesn't last long... I've heard giving it to someone else is supposed to help get rid of one...
    Or a combination of tea, honey, lemon, and single malt.

Western Europe, covered in snow.
    Ho Ho Ho!
    Wow, with fios remote app,I can instantly put pictures in my phone on my tv. Way cool. Yup,I am still dying.

Sent using taptalk.
    Don't do that, only 22 posts more to go.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    I was playing with the Dell Streak at Best Buy, and WOW that thing is huge. It's not a smartphone, it's a mini-tablet. Every time I finished using an app, I always tried to minimize the card.

Of course it had Angry Birds Seasons, but the first level was just no good.

I also noticed that I was pretty much the only person interested in playing with it, and the Best Buy was pretty busy. I couldn't play with the Kinect though, too many people there.
    Last edited by rsanchez1; 12/04/2010 at 09:25 PM.
    are we there yet ?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Moderator note: Participation in this thread has lead to some forum violoations. In an effort to keep this open for the 99 percent of you that did not cause a problem, the following rules will be in place from now on.

Rules and Regulations –

- Every 100th poster receives a Special PM. The said Special PM does not constitute an obligation to become, nor an invitation to imitate, a 5 year-old. Such reactions will cause this thread to be shut down. This is for fun only.

- Any vulgarity, innuendo, and otherwise offensive content will be deleted and warnings and infractions incurred for violators. Please keep this in fun.

- Keep your PM’s back and forth in keeping with the above rules. Just because they are "private", doesn't give you the right to ignore propriety. Please also report any content that you find undesirable.

Do not forget the rules and regulations of this thread. Ignorance is not a valid excuse.

- NO BACK-TO-BACK posting by the same person in the frenzy (81-99) leading up to each hundred mark. That would be considered cheating.

- If you just so happen to post a back-to-back for the win (i.e. to say or ask if you won, or it's just part of the natural conversation), that would be okay and accepted.

- If you happen to post a back-to-back during the frenzy, LEAVE IT.
    We will decide if it was malicious or not.

- If posts are deleted during the frenzy to the hundred marks (or after) in order to make yourself win (or somebody else lose), we WILL notice it, and you WON'T win.

- In your "acceptance speech", please state whether you want the Special PM to be from Verwon Buttercup or Blaize Babycakes.

- REMINDER TO THE WINNERS: Please do NOT tell the thread what the Special PM is. The more mysterious for the non-winners, the better for all of us.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Yeah working nights sucks. I miss going out on friday and saturday nights
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveM626 View Post
    Yeah working nights sucks. I miss going out on friday and saturday nights
    Wait until you get old and realize you no longer do anything on the weekends that can't be done any other day of the week.

The last time I went out on a weekend, my son was still in diapers.
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    All you sick people stay out of the thread!!! I don't want to catch anything. I hope you feel better though
    Quote Originally Posted by irateb View Post
    All you sick people stay out of the thread!!! I don't want to catch anything. I hope you feel better though
    I agree and insisted dbd install industrial HEPA filters.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    I'm still young. I've been working here since I was 23. I'm 26 now, those are prime party years
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveM626 View Post
    I'm still young. I've been working here since I was 23. I'm 26 now, those are prime party years
    Yes, you're very young.

Unfortunately, life doesn't always agree that you should have prime party time.