1. #22121  
    Well done

    Sent using taptalk.
  2. #22122  
    congrats
  3. #22123  
    Winner!!!


    ETA: Damnit!!!
  4. #22124  
    winer !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  5. #22125  
    Wiener!!!

    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  6. #22126  
  7. irateb's Avatar
    Posts
    257 Posts
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    #22127  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Congrats, irateb!

    Great to have ya back!

    Good thing that tornado in Gwinnett missed us, huh?
    Yeah, it was strange how it was just east and just south of us. Glad I worked from home that day, I bet traffic was insane.
  8. #22128  
    Just doing my part in bringing the forum servers to their knees...

    Anyone notice how long this thread takes to load if you don't go to the last marker.
  9. #22129  
    someone with artistic talent should try to create a logo for the next telethon we do for WOSI.
  10. #22130  
  11. #22131  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    someone with artistic talent should try to create a logo for the next telethon we do for WOSI.
    I think I can handle that.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  12. #22132  
    So, I'm up front with someone and tell them I've no interest in going out with them and getting involved and they say that I was jerking them around.

    No, if I was jerking them around, I'd have done a lot worse than that!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  13. Micael's Avatar
    Posts
    736 Posts
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    #22133  
    They should drop to their knees and count their blessings!
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
  14. #22134  
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    They should drop to their knees and count their blessings!
    LOL!

    Yes, they escaped unharmed!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  15. #22135  
    Are we there yet?
  16. ashi's Avatar
    Posts
    202 Posts
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    #22136  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    So, I'm up front with someone and tell them I've no interest in going out with them and getting involved and they say that I was jerking them around.

    No, if I was jerking them around, I'd have done a lot worse than that!
    Jerking them around, examples: leading them on, borrowing money, getting them to buy plane tickets... then at some point calling to say you're excited that you're now dating so-and-so. Oh and sorry about the plane tickets, but I won't be able to go...

    Being up front: pretty much the best thing you could do.
  17. #22137  
    Quote Originally Posted by ashi View Post
    Jerking them around, examples: leading them on, borrowing money, getting them to buy plane tickets... then at some point calling to say you're excited that you're now dating so-and-so. Oh and sorry about the plane tickets, but I won't be able to go...

    Being up front: pretty much the best thing you could do.
    That's what I thought!

    Trust me, I know how to jerk someone around if I want to. I'm just not into silly games.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  18. #22138  
    uhhhh...is it too late to cancel my greyhound tix?

    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    That's what I thought!

    Trust me, I know how to jerk someone around if I want to. I'm just not into silly games.
  19.    #22139  
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    uhhhh...is it too late to cancel my greyhound tix?
    lol
  20. #22140  
    Quote Originally Posted by mudshark22 View Post
    uhhhh...is it too late to cancel my greyhound tix?
    lol! ......no!!!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions