1.    #21821  
    The win has already been donated.

    * Hint
    It's in the OP.
  2. #21822  
    the next donation should go to the snausage dog

    edit: I didn't want to ruin your surprise!
    Last edited by BobbyMiele; 11/30/2010 at 01:43 PM. Reason: snausages
  3. #21823  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Working on webOS 2.0 AppCat Preware theme
    but youll need to redo it...

    since the 2.0 app catalog is diff
  4.    #21824  
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyMiele View Post
    edit: I didn't want to ruin your surprise!
    You caught it?
  5. #21825  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    You caught it?
    yea, I went to the OP to take a look.
  6. #21826  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    but youll need to redo it...

    since the 2.0 app catalog is diff
    Yea, the 2.0 AppCat has a darker grey background, right?
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  7.    #21827  
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyMiele View Post
    yea, I went to the OP to take a look.
    Good work.

    When I win again, I'll donate to you next.
  8. #21828  
    Hey, I missed some interesting events, it seems. LOL

    Hope someone Tivo'd the one!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  9. ashi's Avatar
    Posts
    202 Posts
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    #21829  
    Time for eating chili and reading manga, carefully.
  10. #21830  
    Quote Originally Posted by ashi View Post
    Time for eating chili and reading manga, carefully.


    I'd prefer to eat chili and smoke ganja.......but, to each his own.


    LTTVIMH
  11.    #21831  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    I'd prefer to eat chili and smoke ganja.......but, to each his own.


    LTTVIMH
    rlee, do I need to make a deflection thread for you now? lol
  12. #21832  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Good work.

    When I win again, I'll donate to you next.
    and in turn I will begin a llama-free diet!
  13. #21833  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    rlee, do I need to make a deflection thread for you now? lol
    As long as it deflects some of that smoke my way...lol lol ltm
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
  14. #21834  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    rlee, do I need to make a deflection thread for you now? lol




    I don't even know what that means!!
  15.    #21835  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post


    I don't even know what that means!!
    Well if you had your priorities in order for the past month, you would've known.
  16. #21836  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Well if you had your priorities in order for the past month, you would've known.
    * zziiinngg!*




    My first day back, and I'm already being sent to the principal's office!!


  17.    #21837  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    * zziiinngg!*




    My first day back, and I'm already being sent to the principal's office!!


  18. #21838  
    Speaking of zingers...

    He jumped off the bus backwards when he heard someone say, "Let's grab his seat when he gets off."
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
  19. #21839  
    I just have nothing useful to contribute to this thread with this specific post but I wanted to put SOMETHING on here to keep things moving soooo...umm...yea...I work in the mall...
  20. #21840  
    Save your breath...You'll need it to blow up your date.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions