Wow I have been so busy I haven't hardly been around this thread or the forums lately.... BAHHHHH
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    My kids want to put the Christmas tree up so looks like I will be doing it tomorrow.

Sent using taptalk.
    Quote Originally Posted by guyfromnam View Post
    "you have a morbid sense of humor."
    DSCN0452 - Copy.JPG

DSCN0457 - Copy.JPG

DSCN0494.JPG

IMG_0099.JPG
    ahhh, my view for "black friday". so much better than looking for a job, or shopping with the crazy people.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I am going out, wish me luck, if you don't hear from me in 12 hours send pie!
    Down with the BourgeoisOS oppressors, webOS users unite!
    *cricket sounds*
    *a tumbleweed rolls by*
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    My view from my front porch, taken with my Pre

That's as close to icicles in Florida as you're going to get
    [QUOTE=NachoB;2775428]
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    [IMG]
    That's as close to icicles in Florida as you're going to get
    Haha. I do actually kinda miss the cold! It just doesn't feel right that's it's in the 80's at the end of November lol..
    January and February are the colder months down here, don't be surprised to see it in the 80's on Christmas.
    um no its not florida
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    i know i know they left their sprinkler on lol just sayin ha ha ha
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    This has been an odd day. A squirrel just up and stopped looking for nuts on my roof...

CIMG0009.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    This has been an odd day. A squirrel just up and stopped looking for nuts on my roof...

CIMG0009.jpg
    scratching his back it looks like lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Our snow melted, already. Back in the 40's.
    Okay, it annoys me when someone posts incorrect information, others post the correct info and then said person goes back and deletes their posts, because they are obviously worried about how they'll look to others. Just ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Okay, it annoys me when someone posts incorrect information, others post the correct info and then said person goes back and deletes their posts, because they are obviously worried about how they'll look to others. Just ridiculous.
    i think a mod deleted those Ver . unless your talking about something else lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    i think a mod deleted those Ver . unless your talking about something else lol
    No, different one and he does it all the time.