Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I just have to outrun Shane haha
    This is true! LOL
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    And, I got Tom's Treo working, for now, until his Pre arrives, so he can make and receive calls.
    I am so embarrassed to be a part of the webOS community. Seriously, it's most of us are 12. Ugh...
    I am so embarrassed to be a part of the webOS community. Seriously, it's most of us are 12. Ugh...
    They certainly act like it, don't they? Don't worry, I'm bringing us a soon to be 16 year-old that acts 30! LOL

Which thread(s)?
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    They certainly act like it, don't they? Don't worry, I'm bringing us a soon to be 16 year-old that acts 30! LOL

Which thread(s)?
    It's not really a specific thread, just the behavior I've noticed for a while now. Discussion does not exist here at P|C anymore. Every thread quickly turns into an argument. Pre owners are incapable of accepting that there are better phones out there (and have been for a long time now). They have excuses for EVERYTHING! They repeat the same lines over and over and over again...

Also, spamming the Sprint Facebook page with nasty comments is NOT going to do anything besides make our community look bad. It's funny, we all say we want to be taken seriously but then continue acting like children.

All we do now is complain and make excuses... It's so damn embarrassing...
    ...Which thread(s)?...
    All of 'em ?
    There are a handful of great people here though! It just really sucks that most of the webOS community is an *****.

Sorry for the rant lol.
    It's not really a specific thread, just the behavior I've noticed for a while now. Discussion does not exist here at P|C anymore. Every thread quickly turns into an argument. Pre owners are incapable of accepting that there are better phones out there (and have been for a long time now). They have excuses for EVERYTHING! They repeat the same lines over and over and over again...

Also, spamming the Sprint Facebook page with nasty comments is NOT going to do anything besides make our community look bad. It's funny, we all say we want to be taken seriously but then continue acting like children.

All we do now is complain and make excuses... It's so damn embarrassing...
    I agree with you and our esteemed moderator. I'm sure it's scared off a few good people. I'm thoroughly disgusted with it.
    I agree with you and our esteemed moderator. I'm sure it's scared off a few good people. I'm thoroughly disgusted with it.
    Me too! It makes me want to leave...
    Me too! It makes me want to leave...
    I just make sure to spend most of my time in OT!
    I just make sure to spend most of my time in OT!
    Yea, LOOT is a safe place! lol
    Don't let them get you down... it just what happens when there is nothing happening. No news on equip and/or software just makes the natives restless. It will all blow over soon enough and then we'll be back to complaining about posts with horrible advice.
    Is it ces yet???
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Don't let them get you down... it just what happens when there is nothing happening. No news on equip and/or software just makes the natives restless. It will all blow over soon enough and then we'll be back to complaining about posts with horrible advice.
    Or the 'I'm confused' posts! LOL
  15.    #21375  
    There are a handful of great people here though!
  16.    #21376  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    sooo where is dbd anyways ?? didnt we sign an agreement that we would be here all day for dbd ?? what gives ?
    Yep.
    And you were. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by The Mods
    Do not forget the rules and regulations of this thread. Ignorance is not a valid excuse.
    - NO BACK-TO-BACK posting by the same person in the frenzy (81-99) leading up to each hundred mark. That would be considered cheating.

- If you just so happen to post a back-to-back for the win (i.e. to say or ask if you won, or it's just part of the natural conversation), that would be okay and accepted.

- If you happen to post a back-to-back during the frenzy, LEAVE IT.
    We will decide if it was malicious or not.

- If posts are deleted during the frenzy to the hundred marks (or after) in order to make yourself win (or somebody else lose), we WILL notice it, you WON'T win and we'll hunt you down and severely beat you.

- In your "acceptance speech", please state whether you want the Special PM to be from Verwon Buttercup or Blaize Babycakes.

- REMINDER TO THE WINNERS: Please do NOT tell the thread what the Special PM is. The more mysterious for the non-winners, the better for all of us.

-- COMPLETE LIST OF WINNERS @OP --
    Or the 'I'm confused' posts! LOL
    WOW I got modded again
    hmmmm... post 21386.... everyone off today?
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    You count as one of the good people lol