@ashi

No more Windows for me
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    @ashi

No more Windows for me
    But you could try other window managers for Linux besides Gnome and KDE if you want.

I have one install of Windows XP safely stored in Virtualbox in case I need to run something in Windows... not much call for it though.
    Quote Originally Posted by ashi View Post
    But you could try other window managers for Linux besides Gnome and KDE if you want.

I have one install of Windows XP safely stored in Virtualbox in case I need to run something in Windows... not much call for it though.
    I just got finished doing a fresh install of Kubuntu 10.10 onto my formatted hard drive. I'm loving it so far! KDE looks much better than Gnome... Time to go explore all the new settings!
    i'm at work for another 2 hours and 15 minutes, can we please frenzy before then?
    I just got finished doing a fresh install of Kubuntu 10.10 onto my formatted hard drive. I'm loving it so far! KDE looks much better than Gnome... Time to go explore all the new settings!
    Garrett what you think of the latest forum beta? Easier to skin?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using [url= Beta[/url]
    It looks almost exactly like the previos versions (i think lol)... You have some special version?
    ok folk, I have a question/seeking recommendations:
    I have an hour long commute ahead of me, dr. podder installed, a fully charged pre battery, and the auxiliary cable to run through my car.
    what podcast should I listen to?
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyMiele View Post
    this is the funniest thing i have seen in a long long time lol ltm ltm ltm really !!!!

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sourc...AERWbg&cad=rja
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    this is the funniest thing i have seen in a long long time lol ltm ltm ltm really !!!!

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sourc...AERWbg&cad=rja
    hahaha, i've been watching them all evening. there certainly are some gems. steve harvey is pretty funny..
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyMiele View Post
    ok folk, I have a question/seeking recommendations:
    I have an hour long commute ahead of me, dr. podder installed, a fully charged pre battery, and the auxiliary cable to run through my car.
    what podcast should I listen to?
    the last precentral podcast?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    the last precentral podcast?
    solid recommendation, I didn't know if maybe one prior to that though would be a better choice. I think I've only watched one of them and I wasn't able to watch the whole thing. Would the most recent be the best to listen to?

Oh, and I did try out my themes on this new version of Forums Beta. They mostly work... only a few things are broken lol.
    Dang the man and not letting you upload pics from a phone... I'll upload a pic of the "turkey of the year" glass later.
    Just pulled a homemade lemon meringue pie from the oven, pics in a bit.
    Down with the BourgeoisOS oppressors, webOS users unite!
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    Dang the man and not letting you upload pics from a phone... I'll upload a pic of the "turkey of the year" glass later.
    If you get a photobucket account, you can upload them there, via email or mms and then just link to the image here.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    that is a painful way of doing it though lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I don't mind doing it. Means I can post from my phone.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    just sayin is all
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    It looks almost exactly like the previos versions (i think lol)... You have some special version?
    It looks flatter to me... I duno lol

It looks flatter to me... I duno lol

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using [url= Beta[/url]
    It does look different, I just can't explain it though lol. I wonder what he's planning for the final release...