1. #21201  
    set using tap talk
  2. #21202  
    Oops,sorry about that,LOL. Having a great day verwon,thanks.been hanging out with the little one all day.we has lots of fun.


    set using tap talk
  3. #21203  
    I always miss the frenzy, dang...
  4. #21204  
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    Oops,sorry about that,LOL. Having a great day verwon,thanks.been hanging out with the little one all day.we has lots of fun.


    set using tap talk
    Great, for you! LOL!

    I avoid little ones, at all cost. There is a reason I never had more than one child and will never have anymore. LOL!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  5. #21205  
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyMiele View Post
    I always miss the frenzy, dang...
    Go change your name Bob
  6. #21206  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Go change your name Bob
    I'm eagerly waiting a reply from an administrator...and what makes you think my name is Bob?!
  7. #21207  
    O I agree with you.little kids drive me nuts,but I have a 6 year old and that is my last one.i don't want anymore kids.


    set using tap talk
  8. #21208  
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyMiele View Post
    I'm eagerly waiting a reply from an administrator...and what makes you think my name is Bob?!
    Your hair is purple, you have six toes on each foot, and you drive a Saab.
  9. #21209  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Your hair is purple, you have six toes on each feet, and you drive a Saab.
    it's like p|c is a window to my soul!!!!!
  10. #21210  
    Damn I'm tired...
  11. #21211  
    fyi: sprint's buyback program values a used palm pre plus at $22.56
  12. #21212  
    morons
  13. #21213  
    I thought about just buying it off this lady and switching the comm-board thing but it wasn't in very good shape

    and by me switching it, i mean having someone else do it, haha
    Last edited by BobbyMiele; 11/24/2010 at 03:56 PM. Reason: pilates
  14. #21214  
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    O I agree with you.little kids drive me nuts,but I have a 6 year old and that is my last one.i don't want anymore kids.


    set using tap talk
    LOL! Tom will be the first to tell you that his mom doesn't like kids!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  15. #21215  
    Lets go buffalo!
  16. #21216  
  17. #21217  
    Is it 5 o'clock yet?
  18. #21218  
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    Is it 5 o'clock yet?
    it's 5:38pm here
  19. #21219  
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyMiele View Post
    it's 5:38pm here
    Hmmm.... is there an app to shift real world time zones? I bet I could make a lot of $$$ if I could figure it out.
  20. ashi's Avatar
    Posts
    202 Posts
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    #21220  
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyMiele View Post
    When I clicked it, I thought it might have been TSA backscatter x-ray related, heh.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions