I went to lunch and there was no frenzy, that's refreshing. I feel like I'm back in the running
    Today is dragging... start of a 3 day work week and I can't get off of P|C... As often as I close it down, I keep reopening
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    Today is dragging... start of a 3 day work week and I can't get off of P|C... As often as I close it down, I keep reopening
    Such behavior is nothing new to the rest of us! LOL
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyMiele View Post
    I went to lunch and there was no frenzy, that's refreshing. I feel like I'm back in the running
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Better? lol
    LOL! subliminal
    my favorite smell is suntan lotion
    Turtles !! What's all the hubub bub !!??
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    5 more til frenzy and i'm ready to get down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    Turtles !! What's all the hubub bub !!??
    Turtles? No! Vapor cat.
    Hi all I'm back
    check my webos facebook group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=129304747081175

help me reach my goal to be the first non celebrity on twitter with 1 million followers http://www.twitter.com/darkproteus66

LONG LIVE HOMEBREW!!!
    Vapor cat is cool...

JUST NO MEOWING!
    booooooooooooooooo
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    booooooooooooooooo
    Vapor cat is only there if you pay close enough attention to it. Just ignore vapor cat and you won't see him. lol
    Frenzy!
    So, it's 29F here, today. Cold enough that the snow is now sticking around. I had to walk over and make a deposit to my checking accout. Get to the ATM and realize I forgot to grab the card for that account and I had to walk a few more blocks to the actual bank branch.

I'm still trying to thaw out.
    Did you make a snow angel???
    ]Moderator note: Participation in this thread has lead to some forum violoations. In an effort to keep this open for the 99 percent of you that did not cause a problem, the following rules will be in place from now on.

Rules and Regulations –

- Every 100th poster receives a Special PM. The said Special PM does not constitute an obligation to become, nor an invitation to imitate, a 5 year-old. Such reactions will cause this thread to be shut down. This is for fun only.

- Any vulgarity, innuendo, and otherwise offensive content will be deleted and warnings and infractions incurred for violators. Please keep this in fun.

- Keep your PM’s back and forth in keeping with the above rules. Just because they are "private", doesn't give you the right to ignore propriety. Please also report any content that you find undesirable.

Do not forget the rules and regulations of this thread. Ignorance is not a valid excuse.

- NO BACK-TO-BACK posting by the same person in the frenzy (81-99) leading up to each hundred mark. That would be considered cheating.

- If you just so happen to post a back-to-back for the win (i.e. to say or ask if you won, or it's just part of the natural conversation), that would be okay and accepted.

- If you happen to post a back-to-back during the frenzy, LEAVE IT.
    We will decide if it was malicious or not.

- If posts are deleted during the frenzy to the hundred marks (or after) in order to make yourself win (or somebody else lose), we WILL notice it, and you WON'T win.

- In your "acceptance speech", please state whether you want the Special PM to be from Verwon Buttercup or Blaize Babycakes.

- REMINDER TO THE WINNERS: Please do NOT tell the thread what the Special PM is. The more mysterious for the non-winners, the better for all of us.

List of winners in OP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Did you make a snow angel???
    Hell no! I'm not playing in the !
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Hell no! I'm not playing in the !
    Didn't know "snow" is a censored word... lol