Quote Originally Posted by aramova View Post
    Oh...Er...wha?? Oh my! Well... *tears up*... I'd first of all like to thank the Academy for kicking me out, so I could troll this forum tonight and actually get a shot at this prestigious event. And of course my parents for kicking me out of the home at 6 years old, and making me learn how to get a job and use a microwave.

I'd especially like to thank sketch42 for making this all possible. Without you, I'd still be stuck with several firefox tabs open waiting for someone to post the magical 98 and 99 posts....

So, for the special PM, I gotta pick verwon. she's already been very entertaining. This I gotta see!
    dont do it!

Word. Enjoy!
    Oh...Er...wha?? Oh my! Well... *tears up*... I'd first of all like to thank the Academy for kicking me out, so I could troll this forum tonight and actually get a shot at this prestigious event. And of course my parents for kicking me out of the home at 6 years old, and making me learn how to get a job and use a microwave.

I'd especially like to thank sketch42 for making this all possible. Without you, I'd still be stuck with several firefox tabs open waiting for someone to post the magical 98 and 99 posts....

So, for the special PM, I gotta pick verwon. she's already been very entertaining. This I gotta see!
    Thank you! PM sent and really, I just get better!!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    dont do it!

lmao. That's the best "Its a trap" poster I've ever seen.
    [QUOTE=sketch42;2769239][IMG]

You found a pic of my ex!!!!
    [QUOTE=verwon;2769245]
    [IMG]

You found a pic of my ex!!!!
    that is a pic of many guys on a sunday...
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    So, I just had to seriously answer a question where someone asked which tablet was stronger, the 1mg or the other 1mg!
    My Response to a question like that is always, "Yes"

Then I walk away.
    I more logical answer would be "no" (because any other answer implies they are not of equal strength). Are you sure you are in IT? Walking away is usually a good thing under such circumstances!
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    i call sudoer Norm...

Norrrrrrrrrrrrrrm!!
    [QUOTE=sketch42;2769247]
    that is a pic of many guys on a sunday...
    Yeah, for him it was every day and all the time.
    One of the many things I've loved about the Palm is how easy it is to take a picture....

This one day when I was traveling.. I found a magical Bacon dispenser in the strangest place. We won't talk about that however. I love that wavy bacon.

Sadly... it was out of bacon. It was trying to warm it up though...

[QUOTE=aramova;2769258]One of the many things I've loved about the Palm is how easy it is to take a picture....

This one day when I was traveling.. I found a magical Bacon dispenser in the strangest place. We won't talk about that however. I love that wavy bacon.

Sadly... it was out of bacon. It was trying to warm it up though...

[img]

Nice!! LOL
    One of the many things I've loved about the Palm is how easy it is to take a picture....

Doing doughnuts in a snow covered parking lot or field is a PA. thing.
    I once did donuts with my 87 Toyota 4x4 at a ski area parking lot in Maine (but I was born in PA so I guess perhaps I "exported" the craft). Yes, I waited until the parking lot was empty!
    [IMG]

Holy crap! You found not just bacon, but KEVIN BACON! That was like a total Kamaya-Maya attack on my post sketch....

I felt like I got hit by a buss!

Quote Originally Posted by sudoer View Post
    I once did donuts with my 87 Toyota 4x4 at a ski area parking lot in Maine (but I was born in PA so I guess perhaps I "exported" the craft). Yes, I waited until the parking lot was empty!
    LOL! Exactly!
    i call sudoer Norm...

Norrrrrrrrrrrrrrm!!
    I'm more like Woody than Norm (and more intelligent than both of them combined but that's not saying much).
    Quote Originally Posted by sudoer View Post
    I'm more like Woody than Norm (and more intelligent than both of them combined but that's not saying much).
    woody is shane and garretts coach, im cliff