Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    is the deer alive or dead??

im taking notes

the wife is gonna be so proud
    I believe it's alive while you skin it, cause you're out in "the deerwoods". But by the time is on the flame it's stopped kicking. Just whimpering a little. It's got an angry look on it's face however, kinda like only with Bambi ears.

Poor Bambi. And I've no idea how Santa visits all the kids here in Arkansas... Deer season, he'd probably get shot down!

Speaking of Santa... Ever wonder why he's so jolly? It's cause he knows where all the naughty girls live. Just wanted to point that out. I'm going to go microwave something now. Brb.
    Quote Originally Posted by aramova View Post
    I believe it's alive while you skin it, cause you're out in "the deerwoods". But by the time is on the flame it's stopped kicking. Just whimpering a little. It's got an angry look on it's face however, kinda like only with Bambi ears.

Poor Bambi. And I've no idea how Santa visits all the kids here in Arkansas... Deer season, he'd probably get shot down!

Speaking of Santa... Ever wonder why he's so jolly? It's cause he knows where all the naughty girls live. Just wanted to point that out. I'm going to go microwave something now. Brb.
    lmfao!!! so i guess that make me santa??

they live next door really...
    So, I just had to seriously answer a question where someone asked which tablet was stronger, the 1mg or the other 1mg!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    So, I just had to seriously answer a question where someone asked which tablet was stronger, the 1mg or the other 1mg!
    My Response to a question like that is always, "Yes"

Then I walk away.

Speaking of which, 1mg tablet? That's gotta be something fairly entertaining to also be that low dosage... Xanax?
    Santa put me on the naughty list a loooooooooooooooooooooong time ago!
    My Response to a question like that is always, "Yes"

Then I walk away.

Speaking of which, 1mg tablet? That's gotta be something fairly entertaining to also be that low dosage... Xanax?
    LOL! I don't think I'd still get paid if I answered like that, though I wish I could.

And yes, you guessed it, it was about Xanax, one tablet was blue and the other was green, so apparently they thought the colors did something magical to the pills.
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    LOL! I don't think I'd still get paid if I answered like that, though I wish I could.

And yes, you guessed it, it was about Xanax, one tablet was blue and the other was green, so apparently they thought the colors did something magical to the pills.
    Yeah, my mouth has landed me in front of much older and richer people then me shaking their heads more than a few times.

And good, glad I could peg that. I knew dating that pharmacist for 8 months would come in handy some day. Although she couldn't cook either. I could have gotten that 29" Boat I want with the money we blew going out to eat.
    Yeah, my mouth has landed me in front of much older and richer people then me shaking their heads more than a few times.

And good, glad I could peg that. I knew dating that pharmacist for 8 months would come in handy some day. Although she couldn't cook either. I could have gotten that 29" Boat I want with the money we blew going out to eat.
    Eating out, all the time, adds up!

Since I have to stick with low-sodium, I rarely eat out. The most I do it is when I am traveling or when in B.C.

what happened to the microwave and magic smoke???
    what happened to the microwave and magic smoke???
    Thats when I'm single. I get cheap and live off $1 frozen dinners and $1.50 bake-at-home bread. Lasts me a couple days.

That way I can afford the pretty girls here in Arkansas, you know, the ones with all their teeth still....
    wow really
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    and its gone

Google
    I don't follow...? What's gone...
    congrats...

Garrett with be releived
    Thats when I'm single. I get cheap and live off $1 frozen dinners and $1.50 bake-at-home bread. Lasts me a couple days.

That way I can afford the pretty girls here in Arkansas, you know, the ones with all their teeth still....
    I handle things in a much easier manner, I just stay single, then nothing to worry about!
    and its gone

Google
    Woohoo! Finally lol...

Confusion takes the win!!

Garrett92C posted personal information on here as a joke and it was indexed by google, so he had to get them to remove it.
    congrats...

Garrett with be releived
    Oh...Er...wha?? Oh my! Well... *tears up*... I'd first of all like to thank the Academy for kicking me out, so I could troll this forum tonight and actually get a shot at this prestigious event. And of course my parents for kicking me out of the home at 6 years old, and making me learn how to get a job and use a microwave.

I'd especially like to thank sketch42 for making this all possible. Without you, I'd still be stuck with several firefox tabs open waiting for someone to post the magical 98 and 99 posts....

So, for the special PM, I gotta pick verwon. she's already been very entertaining. This I gotta see!
    alright its really all gone !!!!!!!! woooo hooooo woooooo
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->