Doing doughnuts in a snow covered parking lot or field is a PA. thing.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Doing doughnuts in a snow covered parking lot or field is a PA. thing.
    except when its in fl
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    Yea right.

OMG I forgot about the mast mount in the truck, all the cig cords,, 2 visor blue tooths and the chargers wired on the motorcycles. OK, I'm sick now.
    And on this, you're assuming that anyone who owns a Pre is like you.

Once again, I am forced to say You picked thw wrong person.

Almost anyone that posts in here can tell you that I am not a user who is dedicated to Palm or WebOS. I am disgusted with it and planning to switch, early in the new year.

If you want my breakdown, I spent $160 on a used Pre, with two Touchstones on Ebay.

I've spent about $10 on apps, $6 on 2 spare batteries and $4 on screen protectors.

I've bought no other accessories and will not invest in them or more apps for a phone that I've no intention of keeping.
    And on this, you're assuming that anyone who owns a Pre is like you.

Once again, I am forced to say You picked thw wrong person.

Almost anyone that posts in here can tell you that I am not a user who is dedicated to Palm or WebOS. I am disgusted with it and planning to switch, early in the new year.

If you want my breakdown, I spent $160 on a used Pre, with two Touchstones on Ebay.

I've spent about $10 on apps, $6 on 2 spare batteries and $4 on screen protectors.

I've bought no other accessories and will not invest in them or more apps for a phone that I've no intention of keeping.
    Tell us what you Really think...

On a side note, I'd switch as well, but the iPhone is horrid (I have one from Work), and every droid I've had looks pretty but just doesn't cut it.

Now, a Nokia N900 with a small form factor keyboard like the Pre's, a newer CPU/GPU and more RAM, I'd be all over.
    Quote Originally Posted by aramova View Post
    Tell us what you Really think...

On a side note, I'd switch as well, but the iPhone is horrid (I have one from Work), and every droid I've had looks pretty but just doesn't cut it.

Now, a Nokia N900 with a small form factor keyboard like the Pre's, a newer CPU/GPU and more RAM, I'd be all over.
    Stick around and you'll discover that I am well known for telling it like it is.

I love the iPhone and the Evo.

And welcome to our crazy, little thread!
    I want to win!
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Have fun frenzying w/o me. Off to visit son and daughter in law and have home-cooked dinner.
    What up people?pats and Indy are in a good one.

set using tap talk
    Have an awesome time, ashi!
    Enjoy ashi! I can't remember the last time I had a homecooked dinner. Ahh, the life of a bachelor working in IT...
    Quote Originally Posted by ashi View Post
    Have fun frenzying w/o me. Off to visit son and daughter in law and have home-cooked dinner.
    hey wait... what???

Norm never leaves to have food with family... theres beer and pretzels on the counter... right there next to dbd
  12.    #20572  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    hey wait... what???

Norm never leaves to have food with family... theres beer and pretzels on the counter... right there next to dbd
    Enjoy ashi! I can't remember the last time I had a homecooked dinner. Ahh, the life of a bachelor working in IT...
    That's why you're supposed to learn to cook for yourself.

Me, well, I just had to learn to adapt my cooking from making enough to feed a teenager and an always hungy man, to just enough for one. LOL Still sometimes make too much.
  14.    #20574  
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mods
    Do not forget the rules and regulations of this thread. Ignorance is not a valid excuse.
    - NO BACK-TO-BACK posting by the same person in the frenzy (81-99) leading up to each hundred mark. That would be considered cheating.

- If you just so happen to post a back-to-back for the win (i.e. to say or ask if you won, or it's just part of the natural conversation), that would be okay and accepted.

- If you happen to post a back-to-back during the frenzy, LEAVE IT.
    We will decide if it was malicious or not.

- If posts are deleted during the frenzy to the hundred marks (or after) in order to make yourself win (or somebody else lose), we WILL notice it, you WON'T win and we'll hunt you down and severely beat you.

- In your "acceptance speech", please state whether you want the Special PM to be from Verwon Buttercup or Blaize Babycakes.

- REMINDER TO THE WINNERS: Please do NOT tell the thread what the Special PM is. The more mysterious for the non-winners, the better for all of us.

-- COMPLETE LIST OF WINNERS @OP --
    That's why you're supposed to learn to cook for yourself.

Me, well, I just had to learn to adapt my cooking from making enough to feed a teenager and an always hungy man, to just enough for one. LOL Still sometimes make too much.
    I did learn... Add 2 tbp of water, microwave for 2 minutes on high, and put the bread in the oven for 5 minutes or magic smoke appears. And anyone who works in IT knows, once the magic smoke escapes from something, it's not good anymore.
    I did learn... Add 2 tbp of water, microwave for 2 minutes on high, and put the bread in the oven for 5 minutes or magic smoke appears. And anyone who works in IT knows, once the magic smoke escapes from something, it's not good anymore.
    ROFL!!! Hopeless bachelor!
    Perhaps you're right. I should goto a cooking class... Lets see. Cooking classes in Arkansas. Take some Deer, put it over fire, scream "BILLYBOB AND MARYJANE! DINNER BE DONE!" and ring a bell.

I think I'll stick to my microwave pasta bowls...
    Perhaps you're right. I should goto a cooking class... Lets see. Cooking classes in Arkansas. Take some Deer, put it over fire, scream "BILLYBOB AND MARYJANE! DINNER BE DONE!" and ring a bell.

is the deer alive or dead??

im taking notes

the wife is gonna be so proud

LMAO! Yep, that sounds like Arkansas. There's a reason I avoid states like that.
    whats that !! ha ha ha lolo ltm ltm lt m lol ha h a
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->