1. #20541  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    This thread is like Cheers... Dbd is sam malone... Ver is diane... shane is coach... Vza is frasier... I guess I'm cliff and I'm still trying to figure out whos norm and woody

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    Who can I be? haha just kidding.
  2.    #20542  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    This thread is like Cheers... Dbd is sam malone... Ver is diane... shane is coach... Vza is frasier... I guess I'm cliff and I'm still trying to figure out whos norm and woody

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
  3. #20543  
    ^^^Lol I think Shane is Woody. Morning all!

    edt: and Garrett is Coach.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  4. #20544  
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    ^^^Lol I think Shane is Woody. Morning all!

    edt: and Garrett is Coach.
    Lol... That makes sense ... Lol.. So whos Norm?

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
  5. #20545  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Lol... That makes sense ... Lol.. So whos Norm?

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using [url= Beta[/url]
    Hmmm, I guess Ashi.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  6. ashi's Avatar
    Posts
    202 Posts
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    #20546  
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    Hmmm, I guess Ashi.
    Heehee.
  7. #20547  
    Diane...LOL!

    I'm now seeing my first snowflakes since moving west.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  8. #20548  
    Quote Originally Posted by ashi View Post
    Heehee.
    Norrrrmmm!!!
  9. #20549  
    Oh yeah, I didn't miss the snow! LOL
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  10. #20550  
    lol... aside from snow ball fights... snow sucks...
  11. #20551  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    lol... aside from snow ball fights... snow sucks...
    I do not play in the snow.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  12. #20552  
    i know... thats the only reason snow ball fights are fun... knowing you , you'll break out the tennis ball cannon and load em up with snow balls
  13. #20553  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    lol... aside from snow ball fights... snow sucks...
    Snow + Parking lot + Camaro = The best times I've had behind the wheel of a car
  14. #20554  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    i know... thats the only reason snow ball fights are fun... knowing you , you'll break out the tennis ball cannon and load em up with snow balls
    More fun to just use the tennis balls!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  15. #20555  
    There's nothing like finding a completely untouched snow-covered parking lot.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  16. #20556  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    There's nothing like finding a completely untouched snow-covered parking lot.
    In Florida?
    Seems some moron ruined it though...
  17. #20557  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    In Florida?
    Seems some moron ruined it though...
    Nah, that was back in PA. I was the one who "ruined" that lot haha. Was well worth it.
  18. #20558  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Nah, that was back in PA. I was the one who "ruined" that lot haha. Was well worth it.
    I'll ask the law to fire some plastic bullets at you...
  19. #20559  
    Not cold enough here for the snow to stick, yet. It only fell for a few minutes and it all melted off.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  20. #20560  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    I'll ask the law to fire some plastic bullets at you...
    I'll roll up my windows!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions