1.    #20501  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post


    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    Yep, that's my portrait.
  2. #20502  
    Lol... I saw a diff one yesterday.. But it was munchkinized.. Lol didn't think you would leave it up too long though

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
  3. #20503  
    Warlord made a whole tribute thread to him the other night and photoshopped his pic into several images
  4.    #20504  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Lol... I saw a diff one yesterday.. But it was munchkinized.. Lol didn't think you would leave it up too long though

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    yeah, it didn't take long for me to get sick of seeing my real face up there, lol lol.
  5.    #20505  
    Quote Originally Posted by Riona View Post
    Warlord made a whole tribute thread to him the other night and photoshopped his pic into several images
  6. #20506  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    I hereby solemnly swear I had no input on a single one of those ideas!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  7. #20507  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I hereby solemnly swear I had no input on a single one of those ideas!
    Mornin v!























    Don't hit me !

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
  8.    #20508  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I hereby solemnly swear I had no input on a single one of those ideas!
    lol
  9. #20509  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Mornin v!























    Don't hit me !

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using [url= Beta[/url]

    *slaaaaaaaaap!!!!*
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  10. #20510  
    Quote Originally Posted by ashi View Post
    Thanks. I choose... the lower sodium option of the two.
    Low sodium PM awaits!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  11. #20511  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    lol
    Notice how I phrased that!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  12.    #20512  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Notice how I phrased that!
    yep, i did
  13. #20513  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    yep, i did
    He he he!

    I can't believe he was so worried about doing it.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  14.    #20514  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    He he he!

    I can't believe he was so worried about doing it.
    me either
  15. #20515  
    Wait a minute...dbd still posting at almost 3am Eastern?

    Yep, he's on the couch!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  16.    #20516  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Wait a minute...dbd still posting at almost 3am Eastern?

    Yep, he's on the couch!
  17. #20517  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    me either
    First he PM'd me about it, then he started texting and asked me about 15 times if you'd get mad and he'd end up banned. LOL
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  18.    #20518  
    ver, did you do what we spoke about earlier today (well, yesterday now)?
  19.    #20519  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    First he PM'd me about it, then he started texting and asked me about 15 times if you'd get mad and he'd end up banned. LOL
    lol lol
  20. #20520  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Sent from my favorite gadget!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions