Um, what's "vitamin 4"??? I've never heard of that. LOL
    LOL! A typo! Vitamin D.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    now?
    close?
    at least 30 away?
    Quote Originally Posted by bausti25 View Post
    at least 30 away?
    Double posting to just try to win is against the rules, it is only acceptable if it happens in the flow of normal conversation.
    I can't believe this thread is still running. I go away for a 2 months and WOW! the post count shot way up.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Yeah, you could make it with dry beans. You could even add meat, heh. But it probably isn't very verwonable.

bausti, read the rules, and also check the post number. Your last post was 20451, and the next winning post will be 20500.
    Quote Originally Posted by ashi View Post
    Yeah, you could make it with dry beans. You could even add meat, heh. But it probably isn't very verwonable.

bausti, read the rules, and also check the post number. Your last post was 20451, and the next winning post will be 20500.
    Yep! Too much sodium for me, so I tend to avoid chili, though I do like it.

And thanks for the rule reminder.
    Quote Originally Posted by ashi View Post

start a cooking show already lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    I can't believe this thread is still running. I go away for a 2 months and WOW! the post count shot way up.
    We topped 20,000 the other day.
    isnt the record like 22000 or so ?? i think thats what hellonnnewman said ?! not sure though.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    We topped 20,000 the other day.
    Thanx. Knew it had to be since it can't be after this post. lol
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

We want them!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    isnt the record like 22000 or so ?? i think thats what hellonnnewman said ?! not sure though.
    Pogey posted it one day, too. I don't remember what it was, though. I know it was in the twenties.
    Thanx. Knew it had to be since it can't be after this post. lol
    LMAO! Smart
    So I was looking at my apps last night and created 2 more pages. That brings it up to ten "named" app pages now. I had to do it. I could not believe I have 291 applications plus the preloaded ones which bring it way over 300. The I got thinking. I paid or donated for most of these. So I looked over the App Cat fees I have paid and then my paypal account. Added that to the cost of my Pre (got it second week it came out) $$$, 4 batteries, 6 touchstones, 8 Palm A/C plugs, 7 different cases (only like 1 one), 5 skins (wore out 3), and HOLY CR**. I could have another motorcycle in the garage. But to live without my Pre. Life just would not be worth it then.

We want them!!!
    So I was looking at my apps last night and created 2 more pages. That brings it up to ten "named" app pages now. I had to do it. I could not believe I have 291 applications plus the preloaded ones which bring it way over 300. The I got thinking. I paid or donated for most of these. So I looked over the App Cat fees I have paid and then my paypal account. Added that to the cost of my Pre (got it second week it came out) $$$, 4 batteries, 6 touchstones, 8 Palm A/C plugs, 7 different case (only one I like), 5 skins (wore out 3), and HOLY CR**. I could have another motorcycle in the garage. But to live without my Pre. Life just would not be worth it then.
    Wow!
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Wow!
    Think about it. I know your going through your phone now. What do you think about your dedication? I believe HP Purchased a gold mine.

We want them!!!
    So I was looking at my apps last night and created 2 more pages. That brings it up to ten "named" app pages now. I had to do it. I could not believe I have 291 applications plus the preloaded ones which bring it way over 300. The I got thinking. I paid or donated for most of these. So I looked over the App Cat fees I have paid and then my paypal account. Added that to the cost of my Pre (got it second week it came out) $$$, 4 batteries, 6 touchstones, 8 Palm A/C plugs, 7 different cases (only like 1 one), 5 skins (wore out 3), and HOLY CR**. I could have another motorcycle in the garage. But to live without my Pre. Life just would not be worth it then.
    wow is right lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    What up everyone?just got back from the movies. Excellent movie.

set using tap talk
    Think about it. I know your going through your phone now. What do you think about your dedication? I believe HP Purchased a gold mine.
    Nope, wasn't going through my phone. I've not put much money into it, at all and have no dedication to it.

You picked the wrong person. LOL