1. #20401  
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Mair View Post
    Hello
    Hello and welcome to LOOT!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  2. #20402  
    Morning Loot! My arms are awfully tired and sore this morning. Did I hold the ladder all night in my sleep?
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  3. #20403  
    goodmorning! Reminds me of one of my favorite jokes: I just flew in and boy are my arms tired..
  4. #20404  
    Quote Originally Posted by rsanchez1 View Post
    I would still ask for BABYCAKES, pozhalusta.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    "one day this all will change, treat people the same, stop with the violence, down with the hate. one day we'll all be free, and proud to be, under the same sun, singing songs of freedom like WAYYYYYYOOOOO."
  5. #20405  
    Morning LOOT!
  6. #20406  
    goodmorning garrett
  7. ashi's Avatar
    Posts
    202 Posts
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    #20407  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    It's waiting for you, my friend!
    Thanks! That was a particularly awesome PM!
  8. #20408  
    I'm gonna call verwon "Marjory Stewart-Baxter" from now on.
  9. ashi's Avatar
    Posts
    202 Posts
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    #20409  
    LOL Garrett
  10. ashi's Avatar
    Posts
    202 Posts
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    #20410  
    Woah, nice mashup.
  11. #20411  
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyMiele View Post
    "one day this all will change, treat people the same, stop with the violence, down with the hate. one day we'll all be free, and proud to be, under the same sun, singing songs of freedom like WAYYYYYYOOOOO."
    LOL! Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I'm gonna call verwon "Marjory Stewart-Baxter" from now on.
    Dare I ask?
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  12. #20412  
    Quote Originally Posted by ashi View Post
    Thanks! That was a particularly awesome PM!
    Thank you, very glad you enjoyed it!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  13. #20413  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Dare I ask?
    It's from that Salad Fingers video I linked to last night lol. Marjory Stewart-Baxter is one of his "friends"...
  14. #20414  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    It's from that Salad Fingers video I linked to last night lol. Marjory Stewart-Baxter is one of his "friends"...
    Yeah, I realized that, after I posted. At least her haircolor is close. LOL
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  15. #20415  
    Trying a new bread recipe, hope it works.
  16. ashi's Avatar
    Posts
    202 Posts
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    #20416  
    Home-made bread? Mmmmmm...
  17. #20417  
    I can cook tons of delicious, gourmet foods, EXCEPT bread. I just don't think it likes me.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  18. #20418  
    Use fresh yeast, wash your hands and knead with them, not a machine for best results.
  19. #20419  
    Quote Originally Posted by Zen00 View Post
    Use fresh yeast, wash your hands and knead with them, not a machine for best results.
    Thanks for the advice, but I no longer bother, since I am now just cooking for one.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  20. #20420  
    :P, cook this bread, then cook a buffalo-chicken dip for dinner. Use the bread in the dip. That's what I'm doing.

    Anyways, I let it rise too long on the second rise (the one after braiding it), and it sort of deflated during baking. Oh well, that's why I'm doing a practice batch today, then a real batch for Thanksgiving.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions