Bah! The first part's out already, just go watch it.

And they seriously screwed up the last movie!!!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Heya Riona!
    Hi Garrett! I've been wondering...why is your avatar gone? You lose it or are you just in the process of updating it? I saw all the hoopla earlier this week - silly boy!
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Bah! The first part's out already, just go watch it.

And they seriously screwed up the last movie!!!
    I've got plans to go see it...but nothing definite. At the moment, it looks like I'll be seeing it THREE times since three different friends want me to go with them. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Riona View Post
    Hi Garrett! I've been wondering...why is your avatar gone? You lose it or are you just in the process of updating it? I saw all the hoopla earlier this week - silly boy!
    Yea, I'm a ******* haha.

I'm enjoying being avatar-less for now. Makes me look like a new forum member haha
    I've got plans to go see it...but nothing definite. At the moment, it looks like I'll be seeing it THREE times since three different friends want me to go with them. LOL
    I'll wait until the hoopla dies down, so I can watch it in peace.
    Okay, I've got serious OCD. Even cards on my Pre have to be arranged in a certain order, or it drives me crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Yea, I'm a ******* haha.

I'm enjoying being avatar-less for now. Makes me look like a new forum member haha
    Um, I think the fact that you've got almost 5000 posts kind of ruins that image.
    I'll wait until the hoopla dies down, so I can watch it in peace.
    None of the 3 friends wanted to see it on opening weekend (thankfully), so I imagine my viewings will be over the next couple weeks.

I missed if there were any big midnight showings in my area last night - and I haven't seen any clips about them in the news. Maybe the HP/Hogwarts hoopla has already kinda died down since the last book came out so long ago?
    Um, I think the fact that you've got almost 5000 posts kind of ruins that image.
    Shhhh. I'm going incognito! No one knows my username anyway...
    Okay, I've got serious OCD. Even cards on my Pre have to be arranged in a certain order, or it drives me crazy.
    I'm the same way, but on my work computer! I've got several windows & programs that I have to have open during the workday and they have to be in a certain order in the taskbar or I get all screwed up.

I've had my computer do weird things where a program will be 3rd in line, but then the button in the taskbar disappears (and I didn't close it) and I have to close each window down until I can see the program I'm looking for - and then the button shows back up in the taskbar, but it looks like it was opened LAST! I hate it when that happens...because then I have to close all those other programs and reopen them in the right order again.

No, I don't have undiagnosed OCD
    None of the 3 friends wanted to see it on opening weekend (thankfully), so I imagine my viewings will be over the next couple weeks.

I missed if there were any big midnight showings in my area last night - and I haven't seen any clips about them in the news. Maybe the HP/Hogwarts hoopla has already kinda died down since the last book came out so long ago?
    I wouldn't have gotten in the middle of that craziness for anything! LOL
    I'm the same way, but on my work computer! I've got several windows & programs that I have to have open during the workday and they have to be in a certain order in the taskbar or I get all screwed up.

I've had my computer do weird things where a program will be 3rd in line, but then the button in the taskbar disappears (and I didn't close it) and I have to close each window down until I can see the program I'm looking for - and then the button shows back up in the taskbar, but it looks like it was opened LAST! I hate it when that happens...because then I have to close all those other programs and reopen them in the right order again.

No, I don't have undiagnosed OCD
    LOL! I do it on the computer, too! LMAO
    LOL! I do it on the computer, too! LMAO
    Nice to know I'm not alone in my "organizational skills"
    Nice to know I'm not alone in my "organizational skills"
    Yay! Obsessive weirdos unite! ROFL
    Yay! Obsessive weirdos unite! ROFL
    It's kinda like taking a shower in the morning...I have to do things in a certain order, else I get confuzzled and can't remember if I remembered to wash a certain part - so I have to start over.
    It's kinda like taking a shower in the morning...I have to do things in a certain order, else I get confuzzled and can't remember if I remembered to wash a certain part - so I have to start over.
    OMG! We are too much alike!

I even have to put on my makeup and get dressed in a certain order.
    OMG! We are too much alike!

I even have to put on my makeup and get dressed in a certain order.
    Yup....I have a routine for that too. And one for when I feed my birds, make my own breakfast and do the dishes! I'm sure there are other routines I'm forgetting.
    Yup....I have a routine for that too. And one for when I feed my birds, make my own breakfast and do the dishes! I'm sure there are other routines I'm forgetting.
    Always one for the dishes, if my roommate loads it, I even have to rearrange the dishwasher.
    Oh and food is always cooked so that what gets cold fastest is the last done and I eat in that same order.
    Oh and food is always cooked so that what gets cold fastest is the last done and I eat in that same order.
    I don't do that...I try to time it so everything is done at the same time.

But I AM guilty of rearranging the dishwasher when i used to have a roommate!