1.    #1  
    HP Mini 5102. A Multitouch netbook hit.

Finally a multitouch netbook maybe you have been waiting for.

With Integrated Marvell Ethernet (10/100/1000 NIC),
    HP Mobile Broadband (powered by Gobi™) with GPS
    Intel® WiFi Link 1000 802.11b/g/n,
    Broadcom 4322G 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi,
    HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth® 2.1 Wireless Technology,
    2 GB 800 MHz DDR2 SDRAM,
    Intel® Atom™ Processor N450 (1.66 GHz, 512 KB L2 cache, 667 MHz FSB) or
    Intel® Atom™ Processor N470 (1.83 GHz, 512 KB L2 cache, 667 MHz FSB)
    10.1" diagonal LED-backlit WSVGA widescreen
    or 10.1" diagonal LED-backlit HD,
    6-cell (66 WHr): up to 10 hours
    or 4-cell (29 WHr): up to 4 hours and 30 minutes

more information at: Worldwide Tech: HP Mini 5102. A Multitouch Netbook Hit.
    I was looking at this when i was trying to replace my HP Mini 1000. Its a nice lookin netbook. PRICEY, specially if you add the higher processor, the touchscreen, and the 6-cell battery. Goes up to about $800 with that if i remember correctly. I nitpicked on the separate audio and mic sockets though.

"settled" or went for the only netbook i think that beats it in the looks department - Nokia 3G Booklet - with 10hr battery life without adding bulk to the device. More than happy.

Going back to webOS, i am not sure it fits netbooks, specially with the darth of productivity apps right now. Even touchscreen in netbooks didnt seem too useful.

I would still go for a Palm Pad with either a slide out or BT keyboard.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    I was looking at this when i was trying to replace my HP Mini 1000. Its a nice lookin netbook. PRICEY, specially if you add the higher processor, the touchscreen, and the 6-cell battery. Goes up to about $800 with that if i remember correctly. I nitpicked on the separate audio and mic sockets though.

"settled" or went for the only netbook i think that beats it in the looks department - Nokia 3G Booklet - with 10hr battery life without adding bulk to the device. More than happy.

Going back to webOS, i am not sure it fits netbooks, specially with the darth of productivity apps right now. Even touchscreen in netbooks didnt seem too useful.

I would still go for a Palm Pad with either a slide out or BT keyboard.
    with the new proliferation of slates and tablets I was wondering if the netbooks are really going to die sometime???
    i still think markets for keyboards will always be there.
    Looks pretty nice, I like what HP is doing with their netbooks, although I don't think the touchscreen would really be that useful.

I liked that nokia netbook as well, I never really knew there were cool net books out there until now.
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Wonder if it can run SC2, lol
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    atom 470 = fail