Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I think we can all agree that some strange things happened on 9/11. With all of the documentaries and coverage from the incident, I would hope that every one is familiar with some or most of all the anomalies. From the months preceding 9/11 when FBI had been warned about probably terrorist attacks just like the ones that happened; to the money transfers from USA to other foreign intelligence members; to the incident itself which some of the physics and other things just don't add up.

Then we have the actual investigation which was a political song and dance that was never meant to uncover anything as documented here 9/11 Panel Suspected Deception by Pentagon - washingtonpost.com

I would request anyone who participates in this thread to be knowledgeable on all of or most of the anomalies. The best 9/11 documentary I have seen is the newest 'Loose Change: An American Coup' It's on youtube, so there is no excuse to not have seen it. If someone is talking about something that was discussed in the newest Loose Change and you don't know what they are talking about then you should not be posting in this thread.

This is not a tread to come in and flame people and call them unAmerican. Especially not if you have not seen 9/11 documentaries such as the one mentioned or know of the anomalies that I speak of. Inform yourself before pushing your uninformed opinions on others.

So, what was the extent? What did the 'Terrorists' actually do by themselves? What did they have help with?
    You have GOT to be kidding me... ugh.
    Regardless of who is responsible for it, the three thousand OFFICE-WORKERS were having their morning coffee when they suddenly were left with the ghastly choice of either being burned alive, or to jump out the window of a skyscraper.

I don't think it mattered to them who did this at that time. Do you?
    we all know who did it, you must be pretty sick to think anyone other than stupid taliban did it, take your anomolies and stick them .......
    Quote Originally Posted by kill_Dano View Post

This is not a tread to come in and flame people and call them unAmerican. Especially not if you have not seen 9/11 documentaries such as the one mentioned or know of the anomalies that I speak of. Inform yourself before pushing your uninformed opinions on others.
    But you can watch some YouTube videos, read some underground websites and think you can push your idiotic conspiracy theories?

Yeah, that makes sense....
    LMAO @ all of the close minded individuals here. NOBODY HERE knows for CERTAIN who's behind what happend. Don't think because you watch FOX News you know everything thats REALLY going on in the world.
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    WHAT! Are you joking?
    Quote Originally Posted by Emceesquared View Post
    LMAO @ all of the close minded individuals here. NOBODY HERE knows for CERTAIN who's behind what happend. Don't think because you watch FOX News you know everything thats REALLY going on in the world.
    Ok you tell me what show do you watch that makes you so informed? Or is it just another conspiracy website?
    Quote Originally Posted by Emceesquared View Post
    I'll repeat-
    Regardless of who is responsible for it, the three thousand OFFICE-WORKERS were having their morning coffee when they suddenly were left with the ghastly choice of either being burned alive, or to jump out the window of a skyscraper.

People make movies about all sorts of things and put them on the Internet. Did you know the moon landing never happened?! According to the Internet it was an American lie.

If Bill Clinton can't get away with an office BJ then I don't see how someone could be persuaded that elected officials, fireman and boardroom cronies had anything to do with 9/11.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Can we just close this thread this is asking for trouble
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by big_bopper View Post
    But you can watch some YouTube videos, read some underground websites and think you can push your idiotic conspiracy theories?

Yeah, that makes sense....
    I'm just saying if your going to call me an ***** over something you should at least know what that something is.

So, for example if I say Dr. Stephen E Jones found Nanothermite traces in the 9/11 dust your response should not be "STFU you *****."

I'm looking for a bit more intelligence in the discussion here. We can't have that if you don't know what I'm talking about.

If you disagree with anything here then I would like intelligent responses with logic based reasons and not vague huge sweeping claims and name calling.

BTW, my first post linked to washingtonpost.com ... yeah totally an underground website.
    Last edited by kill_Dano; 07/28/2010 at 11:40 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    ^^ I totally agree. I can understand having an OT forum, but threads like this make me ill and have absolutely no purpose but to stir people up and bait.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 07/28/2010 at 11:39 AM.
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    If you like censorship so much why don't you go to the Apple camp?
    Well, here is a response without sweeping claims nor name calling.

Of course, you haven't had an answer for it.
    All im trying to say is we should all QUESTION EVERYTHING. Nobody should believe everything they see or hear on T.V. We live in a world where people do not think for themselves.
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Well, here is a response without sweeping claims or name calling.

I'm sorry, was that a question? Actually yes I disagree. I'm sure lots of people that died thought "Who did this to me" before they died. I would.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Well, here is a response without sweeping claims nor name calling.

you are correct it does not matter to them. it doesn't mean we can't have a debate about it now. so, what's your point?
    I expected better answers than those two.
  20.    #20  
    So, to get us back on track, I will agree that all WTC 1, 2 and the pentagon were all hit by those planes and they were indeed hijacked. I'm not so sure about that plane that crashed in Pennsylvania. I mean it's just a hole in the ground. It's really strange.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast