Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    I would leave my dissertation on who it and why but I've gotta go - the black helicopters just started circling my buildings - my foil hat must be broken!
    I really want to know more about the thermite or whatever the explosive was called that was supposedly found at the site, anyone??
    Quote Originally Posted by Emceesquared View Post
    All im trying to say is we should all QUESTION EVERYTHING. Nobody should believe everything they see or hear on T.V. We live in a world where people do not think for themselves.
    How educated of you to imply that people that don't buy into all the conspiracy theories just blindly accept what is presented to them by the media.

I agree with you that what the media presents always has an agenda, but the same can be said by people who try to find and see things that aren't really there.
  4.    #24  
    slydog43 watch the documentary from the first post.
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Emceesquared View Post
    LMAO @ all of the close minded individuals here. NOBODY HERE knows for CERTAIN who's behind what happend. Don't think because you watch FOX News you know everything thats REALLY going on in the world.
    Lol. Only took 6 posts to throw Fox news under the bus...
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by big_bopper View Post
    How educated of you to imply that people that don't buy into all the conspiracy theories just blindly accept what is presented to them by the media.
    so you're saying this doesn't apply to ANYONE?
    I think the question is, who gutted the Jack-o-lantern at halloween? Methinks it was an inside job......

Thread closed.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
    Pogey did the right thing closing this thread.
    It isn't about what we want or don't want to talk about.
    This thread received Reports.
    Some members may have loved ones who lost their lives on that day. And to reduce their deaths to an evil act by their own countrymen isn't at all considerate of their feelings.
    There are plenty of places on the internet to discuss this theory - it won't be here at P|C.

Sincerely,
    P|C Staff.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12