Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    ok I know there will be all kinds of jokes on this thread but are you related to anyone else who frequents these forums? Feel free to guess who might be related to who?
    There might be a few who wish they were somehow related and some that might be offended if you thought they were related. Brother and sister, cousins, husband and wife, alternate lifestyle "friends" lol the stories are all up to you, but beware, the offspring from any relationship here might be slightly deranged and have strange names.
    Last edited by switchedgear; 07/26/2010 at 11:51 AM.
    hparsons, lol
  3.    #3  
    well no I'm not related to hparsons.
    Oh no.
    RPFTW!!
  5.    #5  
    lol this is not a thread about me?
    You said to guess who ur related to, lol, that's what i'm trying do, lol.

And, no, i'm not related to anybody here.
  7.    #7  
    ok dk6640 is my son, but on a side note I've been looking for a forum wife, any suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by switchedgear View Post
    ok dk6640 is my son, but on a side note I've been looking for a forum wife, any suggestions?
    Sorry, Blaize is taken.
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 07/26/2010 at 12:11 PM.
  9.    #9  
    lmao not sharing are we?
    lmao not sharing are we?
    Lol, I don't think she would be too happy with that, lol.
  11.    #11  
    ya neither would my real wife, although there have been times should would have paid someone to take me.
    Let me get this straight... a cowboy from Texas is asking about inbreeding in the P|C site? LOL

I'm not related to anyone here that I know of... but I did see another 'nnnewman' name on here recently.... hmmmm
    im a distant cousin of groovy, micael, and just about any other "conservative" leaning individual on here.. im the black sheep of the family..
    Life is short, Play hard, and enjoy every moment as if it was your last.
    ya neither would my real wife, although there have been times should would have paid someone to take me.
    Lol, mine too.
  15.    #15  
    inbreeding is more specific to arkansas than texas, get your states right.
    inbreeding is more specific to arkansas than texas, get your states right.
    LOL.. my apologies
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    LOL.. my apologies
    I can understand the confusion, we both talk funny, both say say stuff like "the south will rise again" or "ya'll", or critters. We ask what kind of coke you want because the word coke is not brand specific here. And hot usually means anything over 110 degrees, which by the way anyone north of the oklahoma/texas border will die from.
    Here in texas we are not really over run by toothless,backwoods, ra**** eating, banjo playing, pbr drinking, suspender wearing hillbillies that always seem to live smackdab in the path of any tornado in their proximity. We are more taken over by.............well lets save that for another thread, all I can say is whooohoooo for Arizona.
    now aside from that we are better looking here, have more education and we are better shots with bigger guns, oh and we have shiner bock and lonestar beer. No greater state than TEXAS hoorah!
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    I'm lost.... what's this thread about again?
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
  19.    #19  
    lol ya it seems to have strayed a bit.
    blaize and dbd are brother/sister separated at birth....
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast