Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    blaize and dbd are brother/sister separated at birth....
    Doh! that could be trouble dbd...........Id look into it.
    Quote Originally Posted by switchedgear View Post
    Doh! that could be trouble dbd...........Id look into it.
    Uh oh...
    I can understand the confusion, we both talk funny, both say say stuff like "the south will rise again" or "ya'll", or critters. We ask what kind of coke you want because the word coke is not brand specific here. And hot usually means anything over 110 degrees, which by the way anyone north of the oklahoma/texas border will die from.
    Here in texas we are not really over run by toothless,backwoods, ra**** eating, banjo playing, pbr drinking, suspender wearing hillbillies that always seem to live smackdab in the path of any tornado in their proximity. We are more taken over by.............well lets save that for another thread, all I can say is whooohoooo for Arizona.
    now aside from that we are better looking here, have more education and we are better shots with bigger guns, oh and we have shiner bock and lonestar beer. No greater state than TEXAS hoorah!
    Hate to burst your bubble, Hill Country, but I just read the other day that we are among the least educated states, in terms of college education.

I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde. Dolly Parton
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisys Mom View Post
    Hate to burst your bubble, Hill Country, but I just read the other day that we are among the least educated states, in terms of college education.
    That's ok. A college ed is overrated anyway.
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    I can understand the confusion, we both talk funny, both say say stuff like "the south will rise again" or "ya'll", or critters. We ask what kind of coke you want because the word coke is not brand specific here. And hot usually means anything over 110 degrees, which by the way anyone north of the oklahoma/texas border will die from.
    Here in texas we are not really over run by toothless,backwoods, ra**** eating, banjo playing, pbr drinking, suspender wearing hillbillies that always seem to live smackdab in the path of any tornado in their proximity. We are more taken over by.............well lets save that for another thread, all I can say is whooohoooo for Arizona.
    now aside from that we are better looking here, have more education and we are better shots with bigger guns, oh and we have shiner bock and lonestar beer. No greater state than TEXAS hoorah!
    for Shiner. I am a bit confused though why here in Texas, they charge you import prices for a domestic beer...?
    Quote Originally Posted by srswarley View Post
    for Shiner. I am a bit confused though why here in Texas, they charge you import prices for a domestic beer...?
    Because Texas is in Mexico?

jk
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    If you like biking and beer.. give props to Shiner

Ride Information

At the end of the ride, you get all the free beer and food you want!

edit: This post has nothing to do with the original thread... but I thought it was good to share nonetheless
    Last edited by srswarley; 07/27/2010 at 10:46 AM.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12